New Year - New Overview!

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

New Year - New Overview!

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hi All!

I'm now going to be able to get back to regular updates with a format that should make things easier for all! Although still in the thick of many builds, a proper bi-weekly update will start in the next little while and continue at least every other week - that I promise.

Project Overview
This section will provide a basic update to current builds in the studio.

To stay on course, I am able to accept commissions only after March 2012 to allow time for the completion of the current project list (in no particular order ;) ):

CMSheats Wargaming set and Table Toppers:
Paint is started on some of the buildings with some pics after this weekend!

Caanaan's Nuketown Set:
Nearly completed the additional items and pics to follow around the same time for CMSheats set

Natsirtim's Bloodbowl pitch:
OMG!!! LEDs are finally wired and I'll have pics of the bare essentials after the weekend.

Van Saar's Varied Lot:
Final set of pics this weekend and should ship next week!

Workshop Update
This section will highlight new tools and items that I can use for your conversion and terrain needs.

Recently I've added a table saw and another cirular saw for service; that should allow me to free up the battery-powered tools for other, smaller assignments!

I've also kitted out workstations for pinning, cleaning / assembly and magnetizing. Just ask for a quote!

Traded for a much needed Dremel for pinning and cleaning stations.

Traded for a very much needed 1TB hard Drive - that means better pics and backup for me on this end ;) .

For Sale
Items that are currently for sale: spare bitz, models, conversions, terrain, etc. Get 'em while they last, before they go to feebay!

2 Basic Eldar Objectives

(pics tonight after work)

Features LED lighting so you know thay are contested or held at a glance! Comes with a battery and is easily unscrewed from the bottom to replace (battery #2032). Primed black.

Bartertownie only deal is $18.25 shipped with DC in the U.S.

Tau Landing Pad

Features 10 LEDS - 6 on the main pad and 4 on the ramp. Battery compartment is easy to get at on the underside of the base. Batteries not included, but will use a couple "AA". Choice of primer - white, grey or black.

Bartertownie only deal is $65.00 shipped with DC in the U.S.. Add $10 for a basic paint job; custom painting to match your force is available for slightly more.
Last edited by BITZJUNKIE on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
locust ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: New Year - New Overview!

Post by locust »

Woot. Glad to see you back. May have a project for you in upcoming months. Western Style.
Go on, laugh! But one day, you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe and secure... Then you'll look over and I'll be there... Doin'... stuff!
natsirtm ( 122 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: New Year - New Overview!

Post by natsirtm »

woot!! just noticed this post.. you and your LEDs :twisted: :twisted:

looking forward to some pics when you get a chance!
http://gwpertinent.blogspot.com - A blog to do with all things GW pertinent I'm toying with.
http://terrainfromjunk.blogspot.com - A blog about turning junk into terrain.

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”