3/14/11 Update

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

3/14/11 Update

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Hi all!

Quick update:

Terrain in Progress:
1. Trashcan's Cryx Swamp Set: Ready to ship this Saturday with Locust's set below. I found your address in a previous thread, so we're good to roll.

2. Locust's Warlands Terrain Set: I will have have the set in the mail this Saturday along with Trashcan's set. I have a teaser set of pics updated now and will have a final groupshot just before shipping.

3. Shadowopal's Malifaux Set: Pics will roll through this weekend.

4. Tyrius' Overgrown Sector: Continuing progress; next pic update will be as soon as I have everything ready for paint (it will be a group shot ;) )

5. Red Knight's Ork Terrain Set: Shipped, but no news yet :).

Trades:
1. ProseDragon's trade: Still awaiting reshipped box of wyches... which brings us to #2...

2. TripleA DE Wyche purchase: Still awaiting arrival of the Wyches.

3. will279802's trade: Holding the pattern on this one - no worries!
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
locust ( 104 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: 3/14/11 Update

Post by locust »

I cannot wait for these to get here. The pics you posted look absolutely freekin AWESOME! Curse you and your teasing ways! Saturday absolutely cannot come soon enough.
Go on, laugh! But one day, you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe and secure... Then you'll look over and I'll be there... Doin'... stuff!

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”