9/19: Wildfire Update

Only KonflikT Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: 9/19: Wildfire Update

Post by imp522 »

Eric,

You can see part of my epic stuff he's done for me http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... pic%2040K/

I'm very happy with how it's turning out as well as his communication etc is all top notch.

Go ahead hire him for a project you won't regret it.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I already have.
I got a HUGE amount of Ork Terrain from him (some of it can be viewed in his subforum) for a buddy of mine. Enough to fill a 4x8 gaming table.
: ) I'm aware how good a job he does. That's why I'm drooling at the prospect of seeing more. : ) LOL
Definitely a fan!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

LOL - thanks guys for all the comments and compliments. I'm aiming to please.

@MM - you know I do. Especially that Preatorian set. It was a fun build!!!

Next set of updates follows!

Terrain:
Imp522 epic 40k terrain set and table tops: Shipping has begun and I have gotten all the tabletops into one box that will ship today if I can get out of work to do it ;). If not, I'm try for between now and Wednesday. Two additional shipments of epic buildings will go out over the next couple mondays, so I'll keep you in the loop.

Trashcan's Cryx terrain: same as last time - the forests are nearly completed. Looking VERY nice indeed :twisted:

Shadowopal's Malifaux set: Malifaux buildings are almost complete. Pic update shortly :twisted:

28mm Korean fortress: This build will commence this weekend and I'll focus on the walls at the beginning. I'll leave the gatehouse until last :twisted: !!

Trades:
ProseDragon bitz trade: Both FT dread arms are complete and the FT icons should be complete this weekend and out soon enough.

Ownageforhire bitz trade: Your DE bitz arrived (and many thanks.) I've left a ref for you too 8).

TheRhino LR door bitz: I'll look for that upper LR door tonight and get them both out by this friday. I have your addy from our previous trades :wink: .

grubbslinger Tau unit trade: Your Karskin arrived over the weekend, and you Tau units went out yesterday in the mail with Imp522's first shipment. I believe they will arrive by friday this week (11/5). Left a ref for you too.

Purchases:
Phoebus28: I'll paypal you this friday for the SM tank accessory sprues.

Steveberenyi: I'll paypal you this friday for the nid bitz.

Sales:
Fizzmix SoB Lot: As this shipped on 10/22, I know it could taks a couple weeks with NAFTA and Canadian customs. Just let me know when they arrive.

will279802 Catachans Lot: Shipped with Fizzmix's sisters on 10/22, so pretty much the same story - :lol:

More next week :)
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
Trashcan ( 68 )
BTown Regular

Post by Trashcan »

What's the word? Everything all right?
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Word is: very good ;).

I'll have an update soon enough. Just getting out of the holiday rushes at work. Inlaws are moved and I should be able to renew things on this thread by next week.

8)
Rick

Return to “KonflikT Terrain - Custom terrain for all wargames”