Local Trading Forum(s)?

Check here for proposed changes to the website. Stay On Target with your comments!

Moderator: Moderators

Do you want Bartertown to open Local Trade Only forums?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am

Yes
39%
No
33%
Pants!
17%
I don't care
11%

Total votes: 18

s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Re: Local Trading Forum(s)?

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 am

jrokowski wrote:
Ironhide wrote:Ask Nuwisha.

Ha I am Polish I am not a fan of inside jokes.
Is that an inside joke? Or do Poles generally dislike inside jokes?
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Wow I missed this poll by about a month. But I would have also voted no. It does seem like it would just create clutter.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine

getupandgo ( 776 )
Expert Trader

Post by getupandgo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Missed the poll, but IMHO, the board is starting to look very cluttered in my opinion, and it seems redundant. It's easy enough to put "want to trade in person, in or around Happypants, Mississippi, if someone wanted to.
Always ship with delivery confirmation, I do the same.

Rating of less than 100 (or with no known traders)? You ship first (for trades and purchases), otherwise, we can ship simultaneously.

YOU must ship your package; not your wife, friend, lover, cousin, or dog. If you are not able to ship packages yourself, then please don't work out a deal with me.

jul ( 380 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm

if every user had his/her location updated, local trading boards are not that useful.... if only....

Cheers

J
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Very true. And most people already say "I'm in Canada" or something to that extent. Or "Only people in the US" ect. No need for more clutter
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine

Return to “Public Comments on Proposed Changes”