Acceptable List has been streamlined
Unacceptable list has been streamlined
Line at bottom re: goods not in your possession has been added.
Rule #9: Concerning 'acceptable' trade goods people have asked about:
Nothing that violates the law in the United States. That includes copyright law, federal law, state law, local law...get the idea?
This means that ALL RECAST MODELS are not acceptable trade/sale goods. This is NOT open for debate, will get you banned, and I will forward your information to the entities you're stealing from.
No weapons of any kind. This is not a political statement, this is a rule of the website as decided by Trademaster Adam and myself.
NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS.
Anyone who posts an ad asking for firearms or other weapons in trade for anything will be immediately and permanently banned.
Unacceptable Trade Goods People Have Asked About: (and yes, people have asked!)
• Guns, Rifles, Shotguns, Automatic or semi-automatic Firearms (any weapon that fires projectiles with the intent to maim or pierce the skin and cause bodily harm or kill).
• cans of spam,
• bows, arrows, crossbows, shuriken, shaken,
• Firearm or archery accessories are NOT acceptable.That means no magazines (what holds the bullets), clips, parts, shells, reloading equipment, gunpowder, ammunition, sights, or anything else we deem related to such.
• Animals or animal parts are NOT acceptable trade materials. We're just not going to go there. For that matter, human beings or any of their constituent parts aren't acceptable trade materials either.
• sharpened spoons, blades of any length or type, (regardless of their condition, display status, etc.), polearms
• explosives, combustibles - though cans of spray paint and primer are acceptable,
• blunt-force instruments (batons, nightsticks, tonfa, escrima, etc) or boots-to-the-head. That includes practice weapons like SCA and Olympic fencing gear, dulled aluminum samurai swords, tree branches, darts, plastic kitchenware and cooking pans.
Acceptable Trade Goods People Have Asked About:
• Paintball or Airsoft markers/guns and accessories/equipment
• "Boffer" style weapons made of PVC pipe and foam padding are acceptable. If you have questions whether or not your item qualifies as "boffer" then contact us before you post. We will clarify.
You should not trade or sell something that you or your trade partner do not have possession of. If you do, the trade is not eligible for a BTR if something goes wrong.