H: Eldar, Harlequins, Wolves, WM/H, DZC + W: $, Malifaux, +

NO "BITS ONLY" ADS IN THIS FORUM
Combat in the 41st Millenium.

Moderator: Moderators

H: Eldar, Harlequins, Wolves, WM/H, DZC + W: $, Malifaux, +

Postby Firebird4Life » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Cleaning out some of my hobby stuff since my new LGS doesn't play as many miniatures games as my old one. I'm looking primarily for PayPal since I no longer have a day job, however, I am open to some trades depending on what the offer is. My wants are listed at the bottom of the post.

Here's what I've got for now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT WANT TO PART OUT THE LOTS LISTED HERE. Sorry, but I don't want to get stuck with a few models here and there that are no use to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVES:

WARHAMMER 40K

Eldar Army
Part of a larger lot of models I bought off my friend who was a former pro-painter. These are the unfinished models that I can't match his level of painting for so I'd rather sell them off

• 20x Dire Avengers - 10 partially painted, 10 primed black
• 5x Rangers - primed black
• 6x Fire Dragons - mostly painted
• 1x Farseer - unpainted
• 1x Warlock - painted
• 1x Spiritseer (partially assembled - not pictured)
• 1x Crimson Hunter flyer - primed, partially painted

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE = $302
YOURS FOR $150 + SHIPPING

Pics here:
http://imgur.com/a/q5eor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space Wolves
Picked these up from one one of my friends that paints professionally. He got them started together but never got to painting them.
o Njal Stormcaller
o Arjac Rockfist
o 2x Fenrisian Wolves
o Space Marines Commander (Kitbashed to be Space Wolves)
o 11x Space Wolves Pack members

RETAIL VALUE = $115+
YOURS FOR $55 + SHIPPING

Picture:
http://imgur.com/AeapcOh

Harlequins
These are another part of the lot I bought off my former pro-painter friend. I have no desire to play (or paint) Harlequins so off they go. I believe they're all metal, no Finecast or plastics as far as I know

• 12x Harlequins - some partially painted, some unpainted, some primed
• 1x Shadowseer - the older one, not the new plastic one with the dynamic base
• 4 NiB "Eldar Harlequins w/ Harlequin Kiss"
Total 16 Harlequins + 1 Shadowseer

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE = $130+
YOURS FOR $65 + SHIPPING

Pics Here:
http://imgur.com/a/qCbg7

Various GW 40K Metal Models
Looks to be parts of...
6x 3rd Edition Metal Terminators
1x Dark Angels Veteran
4x Death Company
1x Kislev IG
1x Space Marines Scout w/ Shotgun
1x Librarian
1x Dark Angels Sergeant/Captain
...and 6 other guys I'm not sure of right now.

PRICE = MAKE ME AN OFFER

Pic:
http://imgur.com/o3rhK6l

OTHER HAVES:

DROPZONE COMMANDER
Resistance Army Lot
All items are BRAND NEW IN BOX/BLISTER; all unused meant to be my 2nd army but the lack of free time once again limits me to certain games. Should be big with the Kickstarter for Dropfleet Commander coming in for backers very soon.

• Dropzone Commander Rulebook v1.1
• Resistance Starter Army (NIB)
• Resistance Command Cards (NIB)
• Resistance Hellhog Fighter x4 (NIB)
• Resistance Cyclone Helicopters Blister x3 (6 Helicopters Total) (NIB)
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE = $302
YOURS FOR $150 + SHIPPING

WRATH OF KINGS
• Nasier Starter Box (NIB)

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE = $70
YOURS FOR $40 + SHIPPING

KROSMASTER ARENA
Krosmaster Lot Includes the following models as well as some tokens & promo codes to redeem online game items: (some cards may be slightly bent due to storage method, sorry)

o Beelzebug
o Chrissy Entrinch
o Coa Gulary
o Drop Knight
o Flame Knight
o Ira Tayte
o Jems Blond
o Korbax
o Lumino
o Makum Bah
o Malee Buhrum
o Maskun John
o Naz Rael
o Percimol
o Shadow
o Skale
o Trank
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE = $100+
YOURS FOR $35 + SHIPPING

WARMACHINE /HORDES

Skorne
Picked these up in a trade a while back when I thought I'd move over to more Warmachine/Hordes than other games (ended up not playing other games instead anyways). These are all metal models, not the newer plastics. They're all painted to a tabletop standard, not too bad. They're a great start for anyone that just wants to jump right into things since they're tournament ready (being 100% painted and all).

o Warlock Archdomina Makedar
o Master Tormentor Morghoul
o Praetorian Swordsmen Officer
o Cyclops Savage Light Warbeast x2
o Titan Gladiator Heavy Warbeast
o Praetorian Swordsmen x8

RETAIL VALUE = $125
YOURS FOR $60 + SHIPPING

pics here:
http://imgur.com/a/ZChzc

Protectorate of Menoth
Got these in a trade and changed my mind on the army I was going to play. Didn't pick Menoth, so off they go. None of these (except the sealed box models) have bases. Not sure where they went, sorry.

o Battlegroup (Mk. II) - Brand New Sealed In Box
o Vanquisher - partially painted
o Crusader - partially painted
o Repenter - partially painted
o Kreoss - partially painted
o Exemplar Crusaders x5 - primed black

RETAIL VALUE = $180+
YOURS FOR $85+ SHIPPING

pics here:
http://imgur.com/a/ruBnO

WANTS

PayPal - As of right now, my #1 interest by far is PayPal as I'm trying to free up space in my small apartment.

Although I would VERY much prefer cash money, I'm still open to trade offers for the following:

MORDHEIM & OLD GW FANTASY DOGS OF WAR
I'm a sucker for original Mordheim stuff. GW's Mordheim box sets and models are some of my favorite stuff. Also a lot of the old Fantasy Dogs of War line (Vespero Vendetta's Dualists, Marksmen of Miragliano, etc) are cool too, so I could be interested in them as part of a deal.

NECROMUNDA
I'm always collecting Adeptus Arbites & Enforcers models for use with my Imperial Guard & Inquisition.

MALIFAUX
* "The Mercy of Death" (Reva) Starter Box for Resurrectionists
* "The Dark Carnival" box set, preferably the Translucent (Red) one
* I might be open to some Outcasts models. I've got the Parker Barrows crew box (would love another) but not much else for the faction. Not sure what I'd want, but it'd be limited to that faction (I've already got 2 others and I'm good on those).
* Translucent Crew Boxes, preferably NIB or NOS
* SEALED/WRAPPED NIB Malifaux stuff. Looking for some giveaways for tournaments and it can't be open or used.

RPGs
Aces & Eights: Shattered Frontier (preferably Hardcover)
Serenity RPG & Firefly RPG Expansions

OTHER STUFF
If you want something I have and you've got something you think I'll like for trade, you're welcome to still message me an offer; the worst I'll do is say no...
*Prices listed for items DO NOT include shipping unless the post specifically says it does.
* I always trade RETAIL for RETAIL, but take condition into account (NiB, NoS, Painted, etc).
*When trading, lower rating (even if its me) ships first. When buying/selling, the buyer ALWAYS pays first.
*I DO NOT ship internationally. Shipping may be more for APOs/FPOs & Hawaii/Alaska.
* If you don't like my offer, counter-offer. This is BARTERtown. Let's barter.

~4Life
Firebird4Life ( 136 )
Expert Trader

Return to Warhammer 40k Haves & Wants