[H]:Kickstarter Board Games/Board Games [W]:$$/Infinity/40k/Terrain

Playstation, X-Box, PC games & more.
Axis & Allies, Risk...even Twister!

Moderator: Moderators

Deacon ( 188 )
Resident Trader

[H]:Kickstarter Board Games/Board Games [W]:$$/Infinity/40k/Terrain

Post by Deacon » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:50 pm

All armies and board game "sets" are LOT ONLY. I'm not interested in breaking armies or individual games up so please don't ask, I will ignore your question seeing as you ignored this part of the post. I do my best to describe the condition of everything but if you want pictures of assembled models or of condensed games, just ask. I will not take pictures of things that are nis/nib/nos, it's kind of a waste of both of our time.

HAVES

KICKSTARTER BOARD GAMES - All of these have requisite kickstarter bonuses/exclusives as per descriptions.

DARK SOULS
Dark Souls base game + Gaping Dragon, Black Dragon Kalamet, The Four Kings, Old Iron King, Asylum Dragon, Guardian Dragon, and Dark Root expansion. All expansions are still in original packaging but have been opened. Lot takes up some space and is pretty heavy so plan accordingly. This DOES NOT include the wave 3 kickstarter unlocks as they’re expected to be released Q4 ’19.

MIDDARA
Through the portal pledge with all SGs. Still in original shipping box essentially untouched

THE 7TH CONTINENT
Both Kickstarters containing all of the exclusives with the following expansions/addons: Path of Repentance, Fear the Devourers, Facing the Elements, The Icy Maze, Forbidden Sanctuary, Swamp of Madness, Flying Roots, Comfort Creatures, 2nd Edition Upgrade, Bone Dice, 300 Sleeves (no cards are currently sleeved).

MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON
I have a huge lot that was basically an all-in from the first kickstarter, new clips, 2nd ed box, Ymir, Dionysus, and frosted dice from 2nd kickstarter. There was a packaging error from the first one that the fulfillers didn't correct and I just forgot to get ahold of the company to fix after that but in process of correcting it.

VAMPIRE HUNTERS
Slayer Pledge, already broken down + Varacolaci Xpac, Gugadeth, Nyx, Peter Constant, Shadroe "Rat" Decatur, 3d Scenery Pack. The game boxes were essentially destroyed in a previous trade attempt. 1 of the basic monster minis broke off at the legs but has been repaired. All other components are in good shape and the game is 100% playable as is. I'll obviously figure in the loss of value for the busted boxes and single broken figure.

THE WORLD OF SMOG: RISE OF MOLOCH
Ambassador Pledge with all applicable stretch goals, The Dragon, The Mekasylum, The Wheel, The Baker Street Set, On Her Majesty's Service Gentlemen, Burgundy Dice, Twilight Knight (KD Promo)

FOLKLORE: THE AFFLICTION
Premier Pledge – Basically the all in pledge from original KS. All stretch goals as well as all of the add-on material, including a large neoprene world map and smaller neoprene player mats

MASSIVE DARKNESS
Lightbringer pledge with all stretch goals, Warrior Priests vs The Spearmaiden Cyclops, Bloodmoon Assassins vs The Hellephant, Black Plague Crossover Set, Marble Dice Set, Plastic Token Set, 3D Pack: Doors and Bridges, Extra 3D Pack: Chests & Pillars

VILLAGE ATTACKS
Pitchfork Pledge with all applicable stretch goals (including The Troll who didn’t make it on to the campaign page)

ARCADIA QUEST: RIDERS
Baron & Samson expansion

TINY EPIC LOT - All but Kingdoms are the Deluxe KS
Kingdoms (1st ed i believe, original KS), Heroes Call (deluxe), Kingdoms (deluxe), Quest (Deluxe)

CLAUSTROPHOBIA
Claustrophobia 1643 - Opened but unplayed
Claustrophobia (original) Lot - Base Game, Furor Sanguinius, De Profundis

LOAD
KS edition - Basic pledge + all stretch goals

MARE NOSTRUM
Kickstarter edition with stretch goals, Chip Set, Buildings Set, Custom Dice

BOARD GAMES

SMALL WORLD LOT
Small World base, Small World: Underground, Leaders, Royal Bonus, Grand Dames, Spider's Web, Cursed, Be Not Afraid, Tales & Legends

LORD OF THE RINGS LCG - stored in core game set
Core Set
Deluxe Sets - Heirs of Numenor, The Lost Realm
Saga Set - Treason of Saruman
Ringmaker Cycle (All 6 Sets) – 1-6
Against the Shadow (2 Sets) - 1, 4
Dream-chaser (1 Set) - 1

MARVEL LEGENDARY - Stored in the core game and dark city boxes. All cards are sleeved.
Core set, Dark City, Paint the Town Red, Guardians of the Galaxy, Fear itself

Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
Cavemen Playing with Fire
Chipleader
Descent
Dreadfleet
Eclipse + Rise of the Ancients
Escape Zombie City
Eternal Dynasty
Imperial Assault + Bespin Gambit
Mansions of Madness - 1st Ed
Mice & Mystics + Downwood Tales
Prove It
Resistor
Robinson Crusoe - 1st Ed
Templar
Warhammer Invasion Core Set

WANTS

CASH - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

INFINITY
Ariadna - Anything and everything but the USAriadna starter - prefer newest models and in some cases ONLY newest models (dog soldiers especially)

WARHAMMER 40K -

ADEPTUS MECHANICUS – Prefer unassembled, I plan on doing a lot of converting
Start Collecting Skitarri boxes (tech priest, dune crawler, and 10 vanguard/rangers)
Kataphron
Kastelan
Dragoons
Cawl
Ruststalkers/Infiltrators
Electro-Priests
Skorpius

IMPERIAL KNIGHTS
Various Knights w/ Warden sprue
Armiger Helverins
Armiger Warglaives

ADEPTUS CUSTODES
Pretty much everything

ASTRA MILITARUM
Valkyrie
Vulture
Scions
Catachan (troops/hw -mortar)
Cadian (troops/hw -mortar)
Basilisk
Plasma Guns
Sentinels
Tanks

DEATH GUARD/NURGLE DAEMONS
Most things - not really picky

TERRAIN – prefer unassembled
Any Killzone terrain sets
Imperial/Mechanicus Sector sets
TTCombat MDF – too many to list
Infinity Terrain
Trades in US only. Sales I'll do international but you cover shipping. MSRP to MSRP.
Lowest rating ships first.

Return to “Video & Board Games Haves & Wants”