Ticknor, Jason from WI

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Okay, so, Fieldmarshall...

Who are you? Why are you avoiding that question?

I did not SAY you mentioned me. In fact, what I said was
Now, surely, you aren't talking about ME?
I have had no contact with Ticknor.
Pay attention, Dumbass.

When did you defend him?
Once again... you are a dumbass.
I never said you ARE defending him, I said:
Furthermore, YOU are the one full of sh*t. You come on here, coming across as if you are defending him, when he is as guilty as home-made sin.
"Coming across as if...."

See, there's a difference.
The tone and demeanor your posts took on are those of someone who wishes to put the accusers on the defensive because you want them to think that they might be incorrect in, at least, some of their thoughts or actions.
By attempting to do this, there is an attempt to divert attention FROM the actual issue (Ticknor is a scumbag thief) to a diversion (you guys are full of crap... blah blah blah).
Won't work, pal.
AND it is true no one does shyt until it happens to them. Neither you nor Insid did anything till it happened here on this site to you two.
ONce again, this makes me think you WERE trying to point at me in your earlier post, though you deny that now.
See, I stated PLAINLY AND OPENLY that I never had dealings with him. Now, you are saying I WAS ripped off.
Dude, keep yourstories straight.

It has NOT happened to me. ticknor has NOT ripped me off... and I started trying to keep abreast of things, and helping to keep OTHERS abreast of them AS SOON as I became a part of this forum. I have taken part in the varying forums, pretty much, since I joined.
See, I DO try to stay proactive.
Linrandir can tell you... ANY TIME I see something suspicious, he get an email from me.

Now, sure. I didn't start trying to help keep people informed until after I started seeing that stuff going on here... but THIS IS THE ONLY WEB SITE I VISIT REGULARLY. Implying that I am wrong for not working on stopping fraud before I was aware of it is like saying that I should be ashamed that my psychic powers failed me.
I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO KNOW WHERE A CRIME WILL OCCUR BEFORE HAND!
What I DO have, though, are the abilities to warn others, and be vigilant in hopes that it does not happen again! That is what we do here.

Fieldmarshall:
And lastly you know as well as I do no one would put a boot in his azz.
Actually, I said
MOST of us here would, likely, put a boot up his @ss, as soon as talk to him.
Guess what. Given the options of (a) talk to him or (b) put a boot.... If those were the only options, meaning I couldn't just ignore him, I would choose "b." Do you want me to start a poll to see how many agree?
I didn't say that I would go out on a vigilante head-hunt to find him and "teach him a lesson."
I left those years behing me after getting a wife and family.

Look, man, be constructive here. Be helpful. Be a contributing member. Do something. Don't sit around talking crap about the members of the board who you REALLY don't know.
Furthermore, BE SPECIFIC about whom you are referring. If, by "Eric," you mean a member of another board or someone who lives near you, then use his SN as well, or instead of.
I ment Unheling and the other guy from the WWHFB Boards that posted on here talking about Ticknor.
"the other guy." Is that his ACTUAL name, or screen name.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Morlock-Bloodletter ( 34 )
Site Admin

Post by Morlock-Bloodletter »

Fieldmarshall, post your username from WWHFB or be deleted here.

We need some proof that your email address "fieldmarshallT" doesn't stand for Ticknor.

As far as your comments, they sound just like what Ticknor decided to post on WWHFB in response to the post with Insidius and Myself.

Look, I don't care if you are from WWHFB or not, post THERE if you want to confront Unheilig, do not come on here and call him out for helping to stop one of the biggest thieves, one of the biggest losers and one of he biggest piles of crap of all time.

So put up or shut up... I for one believe you are nothing more than Ticknor himself and as such need to have your sorry ass deleted from my forums.
RULES OF POSTING ON BARTERTOWN ARE FOUND HERE

viewforum.php?f=44
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

Ok, everyone stfu and calm down, please.

Keep it civil or this gets locked.

Last warning.
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center
fieldmarshall ( 0 )

Post by fieldmarshall »

A. Have you once asked anyones name on here? No didnt think so. Plenty of people talk loudly about Ticknor but yet I get accused of being him after I make statements about him? OOOOOOKKKKK.
B. First name is Tony, hence the email address. FIELDMARSHALLT, I dont know if you knew this but words besides Ticknor start with a T as well. WOW.
C. I am pretty much done posting here anyways as I have no reason to continue, just wanted to say what I had to about what I find pretty funny about the situation. You all might not but I do. Everywhere you go people say what they are going to do or what they would do in person. Including how Unhel. acts on here but yet they do nothing in person what-so-ever.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

sadf

Post by MagickalMemories »

Oh.
You're done here?
okay.
Bye, Jaso... err... Tony.
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
faol ( 12 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by faol »

fieldmarshall wrote:A. Have you once asked anyones name on here? No didnt think so. Plenty of people talk loudly about Ticknor but yet I get accused of being him after I make statements about him? OOOOOOKKKKK.
B. First name is Tony, hence the email address. FIELDMARSHALLT, I dont know if you knew this but words besides Ticknor start with a T as well. WOW.
C. I am pretty much done posting here anyways as I have no reason to continue, just wanted to say what I had to about what I find pretty funny about the situation. You all might not but I do. Everywhere you go people say what they are going to do or what they would do in person. Including how Unhel. acts on here but yet they do nothing in person what-so-ever.
Geeee Red Flag 1) Cant even answer a simple question of what is your name

Red Flag 2) defends the genetic waste name Ticknor

Would it not be easier just to do the right thngs if and when you trade with people in the first place.
''Vivo cum gladius et morior a gladius.''
To live with a sword and to die from the sword.

"Vae Victus" Woe to the Vanquished.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"
-Abe Lincoln
Zaakath ( 138 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Zaakath »

And I thought it was his S/N on the other forum you wanted, not the Real Name. People.
"Oh My foot is fine, but I think the chair died." -RR

"Dance with me Death, I am ready." - RR

"Knowledge is the destination, truth is the journey."-Terry Goodkind
Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

No, I asked for him to step up and give his name so the WWHFB people would know who he was - MB asked for the WWHFB screen name.

You see, it's generally considered impolite to come onto a forum and try to start fights. Especially where Ticknor is involved, who seems pathologically incapable of either turning over a new leaf or making complete restitution for his prior perfidy.
Personally, I would argue for a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder with kleptomanic tendencies.

Anyone else care to throw their hat into that ring? :-)
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

After much thought, here is my personal view:

Observe, this quote from Fieldmarshall:
I ment Unheling and the other guy from the WWHFB Boards that posted on here talking about Ticknor. Im not sure what his name was on here. MagicMemories or whatever your name is where the F' do you get your b-shyt information? When did I say that you talked to him? You think you are the only Eric on the net? I was talking about the Eric from WWHFB that insidius should know as well. SECONDLY WHEN THE F' DID I DEFEND TICKNOR????? Never once in any of my posts have I. It disgusts me what he has done. AND it is true no one does shyt until it happens to them. Neither you nor Insid did anything till it happened here on this site to you two. And lastly you know as well as I do no one would put a boot in his azz. I mean first off that would make no sense since you would be the one in legal trouble(alot quicker then him) as well he would probley attempt to sue your azz to pay off some of his bills.

Now, observe this signature of Ticknor's on the Privateer Press forums:
How the F' am I so funny. What the F' is so funny about me. Tell me whats so F'in funny.
See any resemblance?

People with anomalous writing habits shouldn't try to hide their identities. :P
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center
fieldmarshall ( 0 )

Post by fieldmarshall »

Didnt know I was allowed to say fuc*k on this board, now that I know I will use the word fuc*k more often. Like I said before never did I defend Ticknor. I do see tho that you are all so paranoid that it has started to make you actually crazzy. Seriously people, not everyone that posts on this board is Ticknor. Delete my name if you wish. Doesn't really matter to me, just wanted to say what I thought of all you big shots threw out the area with such strong power like....oh, deleting someones account. WOW that is harish, man I hope it doesn't happen to me.
Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

And now boys and girls, ladies and gentleman, a logical deconstruction of "Tony's" last post. Why? Because sometimes it's fun to poke those who enter a battle of wits unarmed...like Jason "Mah name iz Tony" Ticknor.
fieldmarshall wrote:Didnt know I was allowed to say fuc*k on this board, now that I know I will use the word fuc*k more often. Like I said before never did I defend Ticknor.
Actually, you're not. But that's okay, you can show us how clever you are. Now then, everyone else, please note here the attempt to annoy by using generally inappropriate language. Also note the (to me, at least) amusing logical construction: He says what he didn't do, but does not follow up with what he did try to come here and do - start a fight by flaming Unheilig. Knowing that what he did was at least impolite, he tries to conceal it.
fieldmarshall wrote:I do see tho that you are all so paranoid that it has started to make you actually crazzy. Seriously people, not everyone that posts on this board is Ticknor.
Now we have the further attempt to draw attention away from his intent by levying unverifiable insults and making patently absurd statements. This isn't Spike Lee's Malcolm X where all those people say at the end "I am Malcolm X," of course not everyone here is Ticknor. Were that the case, he would be without doubt the most insane person on the planet!
fieldmarshall wrote:Delete my name if you wish. Doesn't really matter to me, just wanted to say what I thought of all you big shots threw out the area with such strong power like....oh, deleting someones account. WOW that is harish, man I hope it doesn't happen to me.
Again, reinforcement to distract by attempting reverse psychology as well as another series of belittling insults (the idea being to make the mods so angry they delete the posts and the account, thus erasing the fact he was here...again). There are several key words here that anyone familiar with Ticknor's writing style will immediately note - I won't spoil the fun for the rest of you. Yes Jason-tony-shannon-and-all-your-other-names, we know it's really you. Go pay your child support. :roll:

As always, we caution everyone to check out your trade partner's references using the ITL - oh, and watch out. Ticknor is active over on the Privateer Forums, his username is LichLordTick.
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
Enigma Nostra ( 96 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Enigma Nostra »

will the real shady ticknor please stand up?

*sights in rifle... waiting*

-E
calebh124 ( 58 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by calebh124 »

faol wrote:MY GOD :shock: this guy is like the unflushable turd
I've been following this thread and after reading the rest today I concur. Does this guy just live to come back to old haunts and make people angry? Being a noob to this site I don't know Ticknor except by his rep (which follows him like a cloud of flies) but I have a feeling that he'll definatly come back. Again. For what like the forth or fifth time?
fieldmarshall ( 0 )

Post by fieldmarshall »

LOL, quite funny. What I came here to do was maybe rev up some of these tough Wisconsin people that talk so big, but yet provide nothing, do nothing. In the end F-U-K-K this site and the people posting on it. Have a good day. :D
Morlock-Bloodletter ( 34 )
Site Admin

Post by Morlock-Bloodletter »

Strahota, Tony - Milwaukee -

Username: Malificant

Unheilig, I think 'Tony' here is saying that the gamers on WWHFB don't have any balls to do anything about this.

Funny thing is, his sorry ass gets to come on this site to do it but isn't man enough to do so over on WWHFB.... he must have the biggest balls of all.
Last edited by Morlock-Bloodletter on Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
RULES OF POSTING ON BARTERTOWN ARE FOUND HERE

viewforum.php?f=44

Return to “The Hall of Shame”