Ticknor, Jason from WI

A Special Place for people who have been Banned from Bartertown for egregious violations of the rules.
Permission is required to post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Ticknor, Jason from WI

Post by MagickalMemories »

https://www.facebook.com/WitchhunterEricstarget

It's good that he feels targeted.
I don't mind if he thinks it's just me.
Keep up the PMs people!

I got a couple emails from him last week, crying and whining about being persecuted. He actually thinks I'm the only one out there looking for changes to his link.
Like I've got time or inclination for that.

LOL

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

I'm sure there's a message here.
I don't care enough to know, though...

https://www.facebook.com/Neverforgetwho ... tlikearmor

I think it's hilarious that he SAYS he's over it; he's not that guy any more. Every time we post the new link, though, he changes it again.
Almost like he's... trying to hide!

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Special update from Tricky Tick, himself.
Apparently, he's been blowing up my email for the past few days. He emailed this to me yesterday and, apparently, today's update hurt him in the Feels (according to his recent email).

So, just so the guy (who still has plenty of open complaints and refuses to use his REAL name on Facebook) knows:
Why am I trying to hide anything? I have nothing to hide! That [edit] was beyond forever ago.

Tell ya what, here's my facebook link, I'll give it to you my damn self, and you can update my fan page with it, because I don't give a [edit]!

Like Tyrion said "Never forget what you are, the rest of the world wont"

Anyone who was going to cut off ties with me has done so, and clearly the rest of the community has said that [edit] is in the past.
So here ya go man. You can even say one of your 'facebook trade group admins' gave you the link to keep your cover story lol
https://www.facebook.com/Neverforgetwh ... tlikearmor
So, since I know you're reading this, Tricky, there you go. It's the last of your missives that gets posted. You can stop whining about the injustice of it all.
I'll keep reading your emails (until I get bored with your inane assery). I won't be clicking any links you send; I don't trust you. And you can stop trying to insert images; I have them shut off. I don't accept or open emails with attachments, either; so, you don't need to try to bother with that.

Bartertown (and Internet at large), you're on notice. Deal with this man (Jason Ticknor, aka Jason Tick), and you're on your own. A simple Google search will find plenty of open complaints on him, despite his protestations to the contrary.

Eric

Return to “The Hall of Shame”