DanWeber , No comunications????

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

snakecharmer1 ( 79 )
Journeyman Trader

DanWeber , No comunications????

Post by snakecharmer1 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 am

Well, i have made a deal with this guy to buy some items from him and i am just waiting to get the total with the shipping!
however, i have now sent him three messages over a couple of weeks and he is not responding though he is getting my messages!!

here is the deal!

Re: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 am
by snakecharmer1

Hi buddy, it seems you are getting my pms and are not replying, so i am going to put you on the "back outs and dead beats " list matie!

its harsh, but people need to know who they are dealing with and i have sent a few messages to yourself that you have recieved and ignored(you have even marked the items as pending on your thred!)

sorry buddy
SnakeRe: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 am
by snakecharmer1

Hi buddy, i can understand work presures but could i get a confirmation that this deal is still on and that you are not backing out pease as i can see you are getting my pm's

cheers
Sent: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 am
by snakecharmer1

Hi buddy,its been a while now since your last contact with me!
if the postage is being a problem,just say what you think it will be and return the difference when you have posted!Re: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm
by snakecharmer1

Hi buddy, i havent herd back from you in a while, have you got me the shipping price yet?

cheers
Sent: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm
by snakecharmer1

HI buddy,i am still waiting on those shipping rates, willyou have them to me for tomorrow?

cheers
AdamRe: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 am
by snakecharmer1

No problem buddy, thanx for the update!Quote DanWeberRe: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:31 am
by DanWeber

Yeah, sorry I haven't replied, been swamped with work...and you can read into that that I haven't hit the PO for rates yet. By monday, for sure.Re: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:30 pm
by snakecharmer1

hi mate, how did you grt on with the postagecosts?
also did you get my last pm?Re: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:26 pm
by snakecharmer1

hi mate, how did you grt on with the postagecosts?
also did you get my last pm?Re: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am
by snakecharmer1

Awsome mate, would you take $30 for
black ogers and the
Cataphract Arcuarii (unit of 5) unassembledQuote DanWeberRe: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 am
by DanWeber

Snake,

You bet. The post offices are closed until Tuesday, but I'll set these aside for you. I think I've even lowered the prices since I posted the item, so it's:

Kriel Warriors (4, no leader) unassembled $10
Necrosurgeon and Stitch Thralls unassembled, missing stat card $1
Satyxis Raiders (unit of 10) unassembled, missing stat card $10
Revenant Crew (unit of 10) unassembled, missing stat card $15 - still same price, but I did find their stat card!
Harrower Warjack unassembled $10

total=$46

Updating thread with pending for these.

DanRe: Have some WM/H...last of my extras...
Sent: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am
by snakecharmer1

Hi buddy, i would like to purchase these from you:
Kriel Warriors (4, no leader) unassembled $12
Necrosurgeon and Stitch Thralls unassembled, missing stat card $3
Satyxis Raiders (unit of 10) unassembled, missing stat card $15
Revenant Crew (unit of 10) unassembled, missing stat card $15
Harrower Warjack unassembled $13

total=$58

could i get a price for shipping to the uk please!

thanx
Snake

snakecharmer1 ( 79 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: DanWeber , No comunications????

Post by snakecharmer1 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 am

I have also searched for the post i was buying the items from!, it is now gone.

reegsk ( 396 )
Millenium Trader

Post by reegsk » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:56 am

Snake, you might want to take a look at this thread. . .

viewtopic.php?t=45472

I don't think what you have here is a deadbeat or backout situation. You guys never came to an official agreement (i.e. a final price, including shipping with an "I'll ship Tuesday" or "We have a deal"). Of course, that's for a mod or admin to decide, but just a heads up. Without a finalized deal, all this really is is an annoying situation. I've had a few of them myself, but it's not really a deadbeat/backout.

snakecharmer1 ( 79 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by snakecharmer1 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Well maybe you are right!, i do prefur to give people the benifit of the doubt on things,but it realy p***es me of when people dont reply to a pm even though i know they are recieving them!(it only takes a "they arnt for sale anymore sorry")

however, the guy did agree to sell them to me (he even put a pending on the thred!) so surly that means the deal has been struck and i am just awaiting the postage so i can forward the money!

well, i will go with whatever the mods think on this one!, i will just not deal with this guy again!

Snake

Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with reegsk on this. The deal wasn't finalized because he never gave you the shipping costs. It sucks when people stop replying to your PMs when in the midst of negotiating, but it has happened to a lot of us here. I just put the person who does it on my personal "Do Not Trade" list and move along to the next guy.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

reegsk ( 396 )
Millenium Trader

Post by reegsk » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

I've got more than a few who go on that list. And I feel ya, snake. I had a guy string me along with what would have been a good trade for me. . .then stop answering PMs. Then he PM'd me a month later to resume the trade, only to disappear again. It sucks, but there it is.

snakecharmer1 ( 79 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by snakecharmer1 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Maybe we should start a thred with the list of guys we have made up that "kind of back out" :wink:

though seriously Thanks for the feedback guys, looks like i just take this one on the chin!

Snake

Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Probably a good thing this deal didn't go through.

See this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=87410
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”