Back out - DrunkenIrishDad

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Back out - DrunkenIrishDad

Post by gwaddict »

Well, DrunkenIrishDad appears to have backed out of the trade. He contacted me hoping to get some good trades under his belt as we have traded once in the past. I found some things in his list that we could negotiate for and came to agreement over a month ago. Item has not arrived, no news of shipping, and their has been no reponse to my last 2 pms. I am a patient fella but the wait here is just too much to handle.
Sadly he has been added to my "list" :-D

Paul

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: do u need anything
Sent: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 pm
by gwaddict

Well unfortunately I havent heard anything from you in a while regarding our trade, If I dont hear back from you very quickly I am going to have to assume that you have backed out of this trade and I will post the appropriate comments on the deadbeat/backout trader forum.

Paul
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 am
by gwaddict

Howdy,
I didnt hear anything from you over the weekend. Let me know when the items get shipped and send me a DC#. I have a ard boyz tourney this weekend I was planning on using the models for. Not sure if thats gonna happen now as I was hoping to have them built and painted by now. I felt like the trade was slightly in your favor to begin with. Please get back to me asap and let me know that these guys are in the mail and their DC# I still want the trade to go through but this delay is getting kinda crazy.

Paul Demboski

Sent: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 pm
by gwaddict

You send

Stripped metal 2008 captain running with the TH
1 new complete metal beakie stearn guard model
1 new plastic termie assualt cannon
2 new plastic termie cyclone missile launchers
1 new set of plastic termie lightning claws
Plastic bolters, Plastic flamers to create combi weapons (both newer types)
You mentioned that you would look for any extra plastic termie close combat weapons to include as well in case you found extras.

Upon receipt I send you
6 oop metal stealth suits

Also if you stumble across any other combi weapons let me know.

Paul

Quote DrunkenIrishDadRe: do u need anything
Sent: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 am
by DrunkenIrishDad

hey just give me heads up what was the deal...please remind me..

Sent: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 pm
by gwaddict

Brian,
Checking in on our trade, time is slipping away quickly. Please let me know as soon as possible my DC# and that the models have been shipped.

Paul

Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 am
by gwaddict

Hey Brian,
Any news on when I can expect your portion of the trade or when can I get a DC#. Also let me know if you stumled across any other new termie close combat weapons.

Paul

Sent: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 am
by DrunkenIrishDad

hey its friday and i am not still feeling well so monday i will send the stuff out.
Quote DrunkenIrishDad
Sent: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm
by DrunkenIrishDad

Brian Schmidt
22 antrim avenue
suffern ny 10901

thanks again...btw i have a quick question for you.
The guy i traded from england with the bikes for his ogres. He still hasnt sent them. He said money is the problem. So i go ahead and start giving him a bad trade ref? what do u think?

Sent: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 pm
by gwaddict

Brian,
Cool, sounds good. Let me know if you stumble across any other plastic termie close combat weapons. My address again is

Shoot me your address again when you have a moment and Ill get your guys boxed up.

Paul

Sent: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 pm
by DrunkenIrishDad

yea that sounds good. me shipping the items is probably going to be monday. i am working all this week 5 nights this week 12hr shifts. so monday i will send it out.
can u send me your address again+

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 am
by gwaddict

Hey Brian,
How does the following trade sound

You send

Stripped metal 2008 captain running with the TH
1 new complete metal beakie stearn guard model
1 new plastic termie assualt cannon
2 new plastic termie cyclone missile launchers
1 new set of plastic termie lightning claws
1 plastic bolter 1 plastic flamer (both newer types)

Upon receipt I send you
6 oop metal stealth suits

Let me know if that works.

PaulQuote DrunkenIrishDad

Sent: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am
by DrunkenIrishDad

hey; my deal with the termies and sternguard went through i just have an extra one with the beakie. i can look to see what i have in weapons for termies. i know i have a s-load of cyclone missle launchers. like 4 i have 1 ass cannon 1 set of lighting claws.

Now with the combi flamers do u want the bolter and flamer model separate cause they done make a combi flamer plastic model yea except for choas temies. Lemme know.
Brian

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:53 pm
by gwaddict

Coolio,
The weapon I am looking for is actually half flamer half boltgun.

I am interested in the Stearnguard model, I think your talking about the beaky one wth its left foot forward.

did your other deal include more stearn guard? I need a total of 3. If it did let me know what other poses you have. Do you have those termie cc weapons up for trade again if so how many of which ones do you have.

Paul

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:24 pm
by DrunkenIrishDad

its the running one with a bolter. the bolters and flamers I can do. the games day model I juast have to strip. I just found out my other deal fell through. is it possible u can get a soul grinder or 10 horrors. lemme know. and I am on the east coast. ny lemme know

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm
by gwaddict

I would be interested in your 2008 captain, also which sternguard model is it that you have left?

Are the termie close combat weapons all gone? got some AoBR termies I want to turn into assault ones and need the arms.

Also I really need one or two combi bolter/flamers for a conversion i am doing.

Also I dont recall are you overseas or in the US.

Paul

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:02 pm
by DrunkenIrishDad

well i have the following
2008 captain running with the TH....i just have to strip him
i have one left on the sternguard...needs stripping.
and i have 3 extra fire warriors that need stripping. i can put the to strip them tonight.
what do u think for the oop stealth team? Lemme know.
Brian

Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 pm
by gwaddict

Hi Brian,
Saw that post on the BT forums thats a bummer, I trust ya and also have a pretty substantial want list/Have atm. I'll post it below. I dont have any tzeentch items however but I do need 3 stearn guard, noticed you had 8. I dont need the serg model so you will still have a full squad of 5. I also noticed you had the thunder hamer /SS for termies. Those two things caught my attention not sure if you still have them but I can easily swap you 5 storm bolters and power fists for them plus a little extra. Let me know and we can try to work a deal out. Let me know what else you have up for trade as well.

Paul

Quote DrunkenIrishDaddo u need anything
Sent: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:12 pm
by DrunkenIrishDad

hey again i was wondering if u are looking for anything cause i am trying to get my rating back up?
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Back out - DrunkenIrishDad

Post by MagickalMemories »

Last log in was July 3.
He's had MORE THAN enough opportunity to reply to your inquiries:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14753

Are you planning on leaving a reference?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict »

I wasnt sure on the rules and whether I could leave negatve/bad feedback under a backout situation. If I can, I will have to serisouly consider it. I seem to run into more than my fair share of deadbeats for some reason :-D
Rules
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

gwaddict wrote:I wasnt sure on the rules and whether I could leave negatve/bad feedback under a backout situation. If I can, I will have to serisouly consider it. I seem to run into more than my fair share of deadbeats for some reason :-D
The rules for backouts are the same for bad traders. While it's rather unusual for someone to leave a Neg Ref for a backout, it's not unheard of... Especially for people with a history of bad trading.

I can understand both, your desire to leave one and your desire not to.

You've established reason enough, so it's entirely your call.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
gwaddict ( 664 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict »

Found a stray pm, to include in the chain of pms, had a different subject line so didnt go in with the rest. :-D

Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote DrunkenIrishDad hey
Sent: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 pm
by DrunkenIrishDad

hey paul wanted to give u heads up; im on bed rest as per doctors orders on a flu virus. So i am going not be able to send u my part of the trade until later in the week. I was in the emergency room until 8am this morning. so when i get to send it out; ill pm u. THanks
Brian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: hey
Sent: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm
by gwaddict

Thanks for the heads up, hope you feel better soon.

Paul
Rules

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”