Glorfindel - Back out/Time Waster

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 562 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Glorfindel - Back out/Time Waster

Post by gwaddict » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 am

I seem to have some unfortunate luck, soo many backouts it makes my head spin. :-D . Glorfindel aka Cameron McIntosh of the UK backed out and has been totally non responsive to my pms for a long while. Below is a list of our pms. I will be adding him to my list, you can do with this info as you will. :-D

Paul

Re: Scout bikers for Cadians at ease
Sent: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm
by gwaddict

Time is slipping away on this trade, it appears that you havent checked any of the messages I have sent you. I made this trade over a month ago and havent heard a peep from you in nearly a month. Please get back to me soon or I will have to move this into the backout/bad trader forum. I still want the trade to go through as I mentioned I have already acted in reliance of this deal happening. Please get back to me quickly.

PaulRe: Scout bikers for Cadians at ease
Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am
by gwaddict

Howdy,
I am checking in regarding the following trade we agreed to on May 29th

You send:
One half assembled plastic space marine scout on bike
Two new on sprue plastic space marine scout bikes & bikers.
(basically all parts required to make three complete newest edition models)

Upon receipt I will send
2 Limited edition metal cadians at ease.

Like I mentioned in my last post I have made other trades for the other items that go with these guys in the army list. I hope you have already sent them in the mail but please get back to me soon to let me know.

Sent: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 am
by gwaddict

Hi howdy,
Just wanted to check in, I havent heard from you in a while and wanted to make sure those bikers got in the mail last week. I have begun to make other purchases to go along with the army list that these guys are the key component to. Hopefully I will get them soon, Let me know.

Sent: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm
by gwaddict

Howdy,
Wanted to see if I could get a DC# or something for the bikers. Excited to get them. Let me know when I can expect them. Have a great week.

Paul Demboski
Long Beach CA 90808Quote GlorfindelRe: Scout bikers for Cadians at ease
Sent: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 am
by Glorfindel

I'm sending all my trades off on Monday, so expect them soon!Scout bikers for Cadians at ease
Sent: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:28 am
by gwaddict

Just wanted to touch base with you in regards to this trade. Wanted to see when I can expect those scout bikers. The cadians are ready to report for duty .

PaulQuote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 pm
by Glorfindel

Will do, cheers.Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:33 am
by gwaddict

Sounds good, let me know when they get shipped out. Have a great day

Paul Demboski
Quote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:38 am
by Glorfindel

Yeah, we'll just have to do the bikers for the cadians.Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm
by gwaddict

Hi howdy,
Wanted to check on the status of that picture of the drop pod. Wanted some pictures so I can decide if we are gonna include it in the trade we were discussing. You can upload one here if you get the chance, otherwise the trade we have planned is for 2 limited edition metal cadians at ease for 3 complete plastic scout bikers.

PaulRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm
by gwaddict

That sounds good.Quote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm
by Glorfindel

I'm afraid that I can't seem to find my camera. I can send some pics later tonight though.Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm
by gwaddict

Any chance you can toss me a couple photos of it. In trade for it I would send the other two cadians at ease btw.Quote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 pm
by Glorfindel

Well, the interior is ok. Just a few glue splurges. I could track down the door, but you'd have to re-attach it.Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 2:02 pm
by gwaddict

You got a picture handy by any chance?
or can you describe whats wrong with the interior, and a missing door eh?Quote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 1:58 pm
by Glorfindel

I do, but it is assembled badly on the inside and is missing a door.Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm
by gwaddict

Sounds good, any chance you have a new space marine drop pod

PaulQuote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 1:29 pm
by Glorfindel

Yep, my address is;

Cameron McIntosh
23 Vincent Rd.
Norwich
Norfolk
NR1 4HQ
UK

I'll have 'em shipped by Monday. I'm afraid I don't have the new codex. Is there any otehr IG stuff you have though?Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 12:41 pm
by gwaddict

Sounds good, so you send:
One half assembled plastic space marine scout on bike
Two new on sprue plastic space marine scout bikes & bikers.
(basically all parts required to make three complete newest edition models)

Upon receipt I will send
2 Limited edition metal cadians at ease.

Shoot me your address and I will package up your guys. Pleasure trading with you. Also if you happen to have an extra copy of the just released imperial guard codex that you can include I will toss in the other two cadians at ease. Let me know.

You can send the guys to
Paul Demboski
Quote GlorfindelRe: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 am
by Glorfindel

I have one half assembled one. (I will include the remaining pieces) and two NOS scout bikers. They are all the newest ones.Re: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau
Sent: Fri May 29, 2009 9:25 am
by gwaddict

How many scout bikers do you have and are they the newest all plastic versions?

Subject: H: Imperial Guard/Marines/WM/Etc W: Marines/Nids/Tau

Glorfindel wrote:
I have a couple of scout bikers... would you trade them for a blister of cadians at ease or two?
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”