Unseen Lurker - Backed out

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

gwaddict ( 562 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Unseen Lurker - Backed out

Post by gwaddict » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:41 pm

After weeks of negotiating a deal with Unseen Lurker he seem unable to complete the trade for personal reasons. I totally understand that real life situations arise sometimes and that they can interfere with the less important aspects of life. I am mostly posting this as the unseen lurker does not have trades under his belt as of yet and trying to help the community by establishing a record for this particular fella. Like I mentioned its annoying that the trade didnt go through but no hard feelings. Just watch out for similar "excuses" backouts in the future.

Re: White Scars/Ravenwing for sale or trade plus lots
Sent at: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 am
To: gwaddict

I'm sorry, man. I had everything going swell, fine and dandy, until a few days ago. I know I should have sent payment a long time ago, but a couple days ago, there was a car crash, the other person got pretty hurt, and now I'm facing this lawsuit for vehicle negligence and I've gotta get all my money towards that. Go ahead, Give me Bad reports, or whatever. I just can't afford it right now, and I'm sorry for wasting your time.
-OwenUnseen Lurker
New Trader

Private message TopPrevious PMNext PMMove to folder: Inbox
Expand view Message history:
Quote Unseen Lurker Re: White Scars/Ravenwing for sale or trade plus lots
Sent at: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 am
by Unseen Lurker

I'm sorry, man. I had everything going swell, fine and dandy, until a few days ago. I know I should have sent payment a long time ago, but a couple days ago, there was a car crash, the other person got pretty hurt, and now I'm facing this lawsuit for vehicle negligence and I've gotta get all my money towards that. Go ahead, Give me Bad reports, or whatever. I just can't afford it right now, and I'm sorry for wasting your time.
-Owen
Sent at: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 pm
by gwaddict

Owen,

Whats going on? Last I heard you were sending the money then a few days later everything is off. I didnt include the items in another trade that I just concluded because I was under the assumption that we had a deal in the works. Kinda frustrating to be left with a few misc items. Let me know why this deal wont happen like we agreed.

Paul

Unable to complete trade.
Sent at: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 pm
To: gwaddict

The first thing I've gotta say is I'm sorry. Go ahead and give me a Bad Trader report, backout post, whatever. I'm just calling to say that my life at the moment has gone to bollocks, and I'm gonna have to use my money extremely sparingly, which leaves me with no budget for miniatures. I'm sorry to have bothered you, and especially wasted so much of your valueable time. Maybe in a few months things'll level out and I'll contact you again, but there's no onligation on your part, and once again, my apologies.Unseen Lurker
New Trader

Private message
Sent at: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:17 pm
by gwaddict

Hey Owen,
Shoot me a pm when you send off the paypal money. Sometimes the paypal notices get lost in my inbox and I always try to ship within 48 hrs of getting payment. Have a great day

Paul
Sent at: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 pm
by Unseen Lurker

I'm at:

Owen Stutts
27 Imbaro Rd
Hyde Park MA 02136
Sent at: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:56 pm
by gwaddict

Sounds good,
What is your address again so I can get your stuff packed up and ready to go.

Paul
Sent at: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:44 pm
by Unseen Lurker

Oh, crap! I completely forgot! Sorry, life got away from me, with it being finals week around here and all. I can get the Paypal out tomorrow morning, if not tonight.
Sent at: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:43 am
by gwaddict

Howdy,
Havent heard back from you in regards to the trade we got going. Wanted to see when I could expect the money so that I can ship off your codex and shiny new master of the ravenwing. Let me know, have a great day!

Paul Demboski
3913 Conquista Ave
Long Beach CA 90808
Sent at: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 am
by gwaddict

Sounds Good, pleasure trading with you.

Paul Demboski
Waterguy17@aol.com
Sent at: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:51 am
by Unseen Lurker

I must be earning some sort of bad report with all the little adjustments I'm adding to this deal, and I'm sorry. Thank you for being so extremely tolerant of my indecisiveness, but forget the DA pads and arm, I'll just take the Master and the Codex, however, I'll trow in an extra $5 or so for your trouble, making a grand total of:
Dark Angels Codex and Master of the Ravenwing NOS = $48.75
Shipping to Hyde Park, MA 02136 via priority mail (small box) w/ delivery confirmation = $6.00
$5 Extra Thanks For Tolerance dollars = $5.00
Grand, and Final total: $59.75
I'll get the money out in a bit.
Sent at: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:03 pm
by gwaddict

Sounds good, so to verify the trade/sale we are doing the following:

Dark Angels Codex and Master of the Ravenwing NOS = $48.75
26 DA shoulder pads (about 8 primed black) $1.13 x 26 = $29.38
1 Dark Angel metal arm w/ pad $1.50 x 1 = $1.50

Shipping to Hyde Park, MA 02136 via priority mail (small box) w/ delivery confirmation = $6.00

Grand total of
$85.63

If this sounds good. Send the money via paypal to Waterguy17@aol.com. If you send it tomorrow morning I can probably get them in the mail to you tomorrow.

Pleasure trading with you.

Paul Demboski
Sent at: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:31 am
by Unseen Lurker

As a rule of thumb, I generally offer 75% of retail for any NOS or otherwise untouched models, so in this case it would be about $48.75 for the Master and Codex, then about $1.13 each for the pads.
Does that sound fair to you?

*Also, my zip is 02136
Sent at: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 pm
by gwaddict

Looks like the trade for the rest of the bikes will go through, guy is shipping his portion by this Thursday. Let me know if you are still interested in the Dark Angels codex and Master of the Ravenwing. I also have a bunch of metal dark angel shoulder pads if that interests you.

Codex Retail $25
Master of the Ravenwing $40
Retail $65ish

16 Dark angel pads retail ~ $1.50 each.
1 Dark Angel biker arm/pad

Make an offer for what you think is fair and where you live so we can determine S&H.

Paul
Sent at: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 pm
by gwaddict

No problem, still havent heard from the guy buying the bikes so no hurry. As soon as I know what hhis deal is we can try to finalize this one. The master is new on sprue and the codex is the most recent version I believe. released just before 5th edition with combat squads etc.
Sent at: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:12 pm
by Unseen Lurker

What condition is the master in, NIB? NOS? Also, I'm terribly sorry to keep changing the deal, but forget the sprue. I've realized I don't need it. As for the codex, It's the latest edition, right?
Sent at: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:50 pm
by gwaddict

Yes I would be willing to sell the master of the ravenwing and the codex. sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I just want to make sure that the bulk of the bike army sells first. In case I have to keep them myself as I havent decided between a dark angel and white scar army. It appears that I might have a buyer for the entire bike/speeder portion however. So as long as that goes through i can sell you the items you mentioned. Should know by tomorrow.

Codex Retail $25
Master of the Ravenwing $40
Toss in the ravenwing sprue that I bought off some kid for $10

Retail $65ish

Make an offer for what you think is fair and where you live so we can determine S&H.

Paul
Sent at: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:04 pm
by Unseen Lurker

Hello? A while back we'd been discussing a trade, and you just sorta... vanished.
Also, I'm only interested in the Master of the Ravenwing, though perhaps the codex and the Ravenwing sprue, how much would you want for them?
Sent at: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:22 pm
by Unseen Lurker

It would depend on how much you'd be selling them for, but certainly several bikers, and the Master and Codex without doubt.
Sent at: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 pm
by gwaddict

I kinda wanted to sell them as a one big lot, but if i dont get offers in the next couple days I might breakit up. How many bikes/speeders were you interested in?

Paul
Sent at: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:26 am
by Unseen Lurker

Subject: White Scars/Ravenwing for sale or trade plus lots

gwaddict wrote:
Howdy thanks for looking

Have
White Scars
I have a 40k white scars army for sale, its in various states of paint and construction. Retail is well over $525 I am looking for around $350, lets see if we can find them a new home.

1x White Scars Commander (NoS)
1x Custom Chaplain
1x Apothecary

3x - 10 man bike Squads, each w/ 1 serg, 7 bikers, 1 attack bike.
3x attack bikes with Multimeltas
4x Marines w/ Meltaguns
2x Marines with plasmaguns
2x Marine with power fists (serg)
1x Marine with power weapon (serg)
15 Marines

3x Landspeeder with Assault cannon and Heavy Bolter
2x Landspeeder with missile launchers and heavy bolter
1x Landspeeder with missile launchers and Multi Melta

1x Master of the Ravenwing
1x Ravenwing Sprue

Misc Space Marines
Dark Angels Codex
Hi! I'd be interested in the Master of the Ravenwing, the Dark Angels book, and some bikers.
Would you be willing to split these up, or must they be sold as a lot?
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”