Deadbeat/Backout: redbull

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Irish1983 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Deadbeat/Backout: redbull

Post by Irish1983 »

Dear B. Town,

Some weeks past I replied to a posted add written by Dennis Brabazon(redbull) who was looking to pick up Kroot (lots of the little devils). I had what he desired and we agreed upon a clearly laid out deal and then exchanged payment info and his mailing address. Anyone who has done buisness with me knows that I am patient and try to be understanding (I live in the same world so know she is a harsh mistress at times (I personally prefer it when she is feisty :-P )). That being said I have been given grief by other long time members for being "to forgiving" (I have never posted any sort of report before, and I do now out of duty with no pleasure (If he had called me smelly or something maybe I would whistle a tone while typing this...)). I am posting this because I feel it's exactly the kind of behavior that I would wish to know about "before dealing with someone" on Barter Town. Recently I have been dealing with people not taking their agreements "seriously", and for me thats a new experience on Barter Town.

PM'S Laid out in reverse chronologicl order (So start at the bottom, and bolded text was my thinking out of PM).

Re: Kroot
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:38 pm
by Irish1983

Dude did you even think at all before replying with that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:12 am
by redbull

Go ahead and do it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:45 am
by Irish1983

To be blunt if you had taken 1 more day to respond I would be leaving a deadbeat/backout report for you today. Life happens I get it. If you have a realistic date to complete our agreement that would be cool.
Offering to Trade "Mantic mega bundles" for Forge World collectibles two weeks past when the previous trade was agreed upon to happen triggers = patience running out....
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 am
by redbull

More then 2 mega sets

Dennis
Sent: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:52 am
by redbull

large mantic ogre army
Ogres 30 warriors, 12 shooter/heavy xbows, 160 red goblins, 6 ogre chariots, & 10 fleabag riders. All unbuilt in bags unopened.

Dennis
Sent: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 pm
by Irish1983

Do you have a link with what is all in the bundles?
What...Did he just offer me a sea of Mantic fantasy models instead of what we agreed upon two weeks prior?
Sent: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:24 pm
by redbull

Hey, I'm very sorry for the delay! Wife neglected to tell me her car needed break@rotors! I tried to plan B and sell a few thing and just pay you that way but that fell through... Anyway I only have to options 1 wait longer. 2 any interest in kings of war? I'm sitting on almost 2 full ogre mega armies plus and goblin on. Willing to trade heavy in your favor?

Dennis
Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:50 pm
by Irish1983

Ok.
Patience now Brandon...stay on target...

Sent: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:40 pm
by redbull

Sry about the waiting. I'm waiting on a payment. Should be able to PayPal this week.

Dennis
Sent: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:29 am
by Irish1983

Should I be expecting payment this weekend? I will get them packed up.
Sent: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:39 pm
by Irish1983

Hello Dennis. Here is what I sent you previously:

50 Plastic Carnivore squad Kroot (all assembled based a beige and some have further base coating done to them. I did not paint these but most of it looks really easy to just use as a base coat). The small bag is filled with bits like belts ammo patches pistols hand weapons etc.

6 Kroot Knarloc Riders NIB.

1 Greater Knarloc with 4 handlers NIB.

1 Kroot Shaper NIB.

4 Kroot Hounds two base coated beige.

We agreed upon $200.00 shipped (No shaper) to the following address:

Dennis Brabazon
117 s Werstler ave
Gilbertsville, Pa 19525

Here is my paypal Duncan_Greystone@yahoo.com Again I would appreciate it if you sent the payment as money owed.
Kroot
Sent: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:26 pm
by redbull

Hey, I need you to resend photos, PayPal info... I was clearing out email and delete page 1 so our email was deleted.

Dennis
One day past our agreed upon payment date
Re: W: kroot H: PayPal
Sent: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:37 pm
by Irish1983

Brandon Clements, paypal ID:

Duncan_Greystone@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 am
by redbull

What's your PayPal info?

Dennis Brabazon
117 s Werstler ave
Gilbertsville, Pa 19525

Dennis
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:49 pm
by Irish1983

Deal.
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 am
by redbull

Ok, sounds good to me.

Dennis
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 am
by Irish1983

Dennis for $200.00 shipped I will do everything but the shaper. I want to paint that guy if your budget can't get me $211.00. I can hold them until 9/8 for the $200 price if that is agreeable? You thinking paypal? If we do paypal I would appreciate it sent as money owed. You can look over my refs if that makes you pause. Been here a long time and don't plan on going anywhere soon.
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 am
by redbull

Little bit of both. Can do 200 shipped on 9/8 if you don't mind the wait. Had my pay short this week and just told payroll to added it in next.

Dennis
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:15 am
by Irish1983

You got busy Dennis or you mulling the offer over?
Sent: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 am
by Irish1983

Ok Dennis here is the list with pictures:

50 Plastic Carnivore squad Kroot (all assembled based a beige and some have further base coating done to them. I did not paint these but most of it looks really easy to just use as a base coat). The small bag is filled with bits like belts ammo patches pistols hand weapons etc.

6 Kroot Knarloc Riders NIB.

1 Greater Knarloc with 4 handlers NIB.

1 Kroot Shaper NIB.

4 Kroot Hounds two base coated beige.

How does 50% off the assembled plastics for $56.65, and $155.00 for the rest sound (the Knarloc riders and greater knarloc are way OOP forge world)? Total would be $211.65. Probably say $10.00 for shipping if you where thinking paypal.

Sent: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:22 am
by Irish1983

Let me get them and look them over. get a definitive number count then I shall shoot you a price with pictures. How does that sound?
Sent: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:51 pm
by redbull

I'm near Pottstown, Pa. How much for whole lot?

Dennis
Sent: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:23 am
by Irish1983

I think I have about 54 kroot carnivore squad guys, 5 or more hounds, and 6 gnarlok riders, and one massive greater gnarloks with handlers. Also have some shapers. Where abouts do you live?

Subject: W: kroot H: PayPal

redbull wrote:
Want lots of kroot.

Have PayPal.

Thanks!
redbull ( 62 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Deadbeat/Backout: redbull

Post by redbull »

Wanted to be paid friends and family!no way to cover me from being ripped off!!
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Post by imp522 »

Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:11 am
by Irish1983

Dennis for $200.00 shipped I will do everything but the shaper. I want to paint that guy if your budget can't get me $211.00. I can hold them until 9/8 for the $200 price if that is agreeable? You thinking paypal? If we do paypal I would appreciate it sent as money owed. You can look over my refs if that makes you pause. Been here a long time and don't plan on going anywhere soon.
Sent: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 am
by redbull

Ok, sounds good to me.

Dennis
Lets see he said he would appreciate being paid that way, didn't say you had to pay that way. Your follow up was an Ok sounds good to me.

You agreed to the deal then backed out.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
Irish1983 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Post by Irish1983 »

redbull wrote:Wanted to be paid friends and family!no way to cover me from being ripped off!!
It is very simple to just state "I would like to pay as for a service or to a merchant for the paypal coverage it provides". Dennis my agreement is legally binding, and I would not have failed you (nor have I anyone on Barter Town these past 14 years).
Irish1983 ( 276 )
Resident Trader

Post by Irish1983 »

"Ten years"

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”