backout - Wael.

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Krixus ( 6 )
Trade Novice

backout - Wael.

Post by Krixus »

I'll try and keep this short as this is my first time with this. And please let me know if you consider me in the wrong on this.

But I initiated a trade with Wael for one of his k wings. listed at ten I asked if he was selling, he said shipping was 7 and quoted me 14 for the ship. I figured it was splitting shipping and I was paying the larger half as shipping was almost the cost of the ship. I made it clear for 14 several times.

I sent the funds on his terms at his request then suddenly he is backing out. I understand it is his items and he has the right to back out, but it feels as if he took up someone elses offer for a lot sell over selling me the k wing. Wael states he felt it was rushed but he was the one telling me there was someone else looking at the item and it was cash first take it or leave it, I took it and now hes backing out after I confirmed 4 times it was 14 dollars.

I asked him, probably a little more harshly then I should have but I was taken back he was backing out over 3 dollars, to have him accept the deal we agreed on or I would think about sending the 3 if he just absolutely could not. With out finalizing the discussion Wael sent the 14 dollars back and has not responded after I have offered to pay the original price now. ( which is above sale price on most retail stores now with free shipping)

the convo is as posted, bottom to top, I could not find out reading the posting rules how to make it look fancy. Sorry about that.

Re: k wing
Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:03 pm
by wael

Hello,
You are correct it was my mistake. I did catch it and it is always the sellers choice to actually sell. I do apologize for the incovience but I have refunded you as promptly as I could. This transaction felt rushed and led to a miscommunication. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chris
Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:03 pm
by Krixus

So you have refunded me with out confirming the refund? I would have sent you the 3 dollars but as we agreed on the 14 I think you should have honored it, I figured we where splitting the 7 in shipping and I was paying the larger half. do you want to continue as 17 your original asking price? would you be willing to do 16 which is the current retail price?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:53 pm
by Krixus

Your willing to refund the whole thing over 3 dollars? Ive already paid and confirmed the price with you several times. I've sent the funds in good will, I honestly think at this point you should eat the 3 dollars as 14 was agreed upon several times. If you can not agree to that let me know and ill look into sending the 3 dollars but as I asked several times at 14 dollars and sent the funds in your terms

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:50 pm
by wael

3$

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:47 pm
by Krixus

What is the difference?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:44 pm
by wael

Hello,
Just received the money via PayPal and as I was working on the shipping I realized I misquoted you the total price. I have the Kwing listed at 10.00 and not 7 as you can see on my post. I apologize for the inconvenience but I think I need to refund your money. I am assuming you don't want to pay the difference. Let me know how you would like to proceed, I can refund your money tonight if you wish.

Chris

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 pm
by Krixus

14 dollars sent please let me know if you get.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:13 pm
by wael

Payment to *******@gmail.com in PayPal. Sorry for the delay but I had to work all day. I can ship tomorrow. If you have any concerns please let me know. I do have others interested in the ship if this doesn't work for you.

Chris

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:38 pm
by Krixus

are you able to send me your paypal info and a time line of when the k wing will be in the mail?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:06 pm
by Krixus

seeing as you have the marks I'll trade on your demands. by sending me your paypal info and me paying 14 dollars usd, we are agreeing that you will send me a star wars x wing mini K wing expansion with all dials, cards and tokens included with the ship. please send pay pal info and I will send funds promptly. my address is **** ***** *** ** ***.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:51 pm
by wael

I will include USPS tracking for the shipping, but money first always for me. Deal breaker if not. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll send PayPal info.

Chrix

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:42 pm
by Krixus

thank you for the quick response. I think it will be just the kwing for me today, if you can get a tracking number for me I will send you the funds of 14 dollars. Is pay pal ok?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sent: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:40 pm
by wael

Hello,
Thanks for the interest. I have the K-wing all boxed up in the interior plastic box with the cards and tokens in a seperate bag.

Shipping 7.00 for a total of 14.00

If there are any other ships you would like to combine, please let me know.

Chris

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

k wing
Sent: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:10 pm
by Krixus

sorry if this is a duplicate message, my out box is not showing I sent you a message. I am looking to buy the k wing if it comes with everything from the box. my zipcode is 49048

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”