xSoulgrinderX - DEADBEAT BACK OUT.

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

nightlord ( 228 )
Expert Trader

xSoulgrinderX - DEADBEAT BACK OUT.

Post by nightlord »

This guy posted items for sale. I paid him 20.00 for a Iron Hands Codex. He said he would ship out the following Tuesday or wed. After that he wouldn't answer PM's for a week until I sent him one about flaming him here. Then he said he would send me the tracking number this past Saturday. Again Another excuse about someone stealing from him.

I gave him a choice to either get the codex mailed or refund me, and he refunded me. So be prepared if you deal with this guy he has more excuses then a crack head going to jail.

The following is the evidence. SOME HOW one of the PMs DISAPPEARED!!! But the rest stayed

Re: iron hands codex.

Sent: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:18 pm
by xSoulgrinderx

just FYI, that was a TLDR moment, I skipped to the end and just refunded your money.

This trade is over. Good day sir =]

Sent: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 pm
by nightlord

Well quit saying your going to do something and not do it!!! You were supposed to ship the codex Tuesday or wed the week I paid you. And your excuse for that was you was BROKE cause you had to wait to be paid??? You had MY MONEY, so why couldn't you ship then like you said you would??

Then after a week of trying to get you to respond you get bent out of shape. WHY?? Because I said I was going to flame you on bartertown. It took a comment like that to get you to respond. Then your reply was you would ship THIS PAST SATURDAY . AND still you don't deliver. What am I supposed to wait till you get paid again in 2 weeks again???!!!

You said I was acting like a 14 year old. Well from where im standing your the one acting like the child. Instead of being a grown up and doing what you say your going to do. You keep making excuse after excuse. My kids and grand kids don't make that many excuses.

And as far as getting my money back or the book. I guess I have to wait another 2 weeks for you to "GET PAID AGAIN" before I get MY MONEY back as well.

As far as when you get paid, or who ever ripped you off for Tau stuff. That is not my concern. I gave you 20.00 for a codex you was supposed to have mailed ALREADY. Your financial problems or what ever else is happening in your would is not my problem.

My problem is you have 20.00 of MY MONEY ,and the only thing you have delivered is either stone walling me for a week or Excuse after EXCUSE.

I either want MY MONEY or a tracking number by Tomorrow 8/9/2016 or FLAME ON!!!

And the only reason im acting like this is YOUR FAULT SIR. I have never in all the years trading here have I dealt with this situation before.

And before you even think about making a comments about buying and selling on the world web. I have 1273 Rateing on ebay with 100% seller rateing.

GOOD DAY SIR.

Sent: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:05 pm
by xSoulgrinderx

Look, you dont need to keep posting proof and keep being an asinine about it. People have lives dude, *edit* happens. Ive had great trading references on dakka and here for years. People get their stuff from me. Takes a sec sometimes but im good for it.

Now, ill get you a tracking number at my convenience, OR you can politely ask for a refund. Im fine with either option.

You'll get the codex, I was just robbed of 4,000$ in Tau, so im having to sue the SoB. So stealing isnt on my priority list, nor even considered in my morals. Now please, kindly grow some patience.

Sent: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:44 pm
by nightlord

SO, you got the tracking number for me yet???

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 am

Last visited:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Total posts:

116 | Search user’s posts
(0.13% of all posts / 0.06 posts per day)

Most active forum:

Good Trader Misc Information
(4 Posts / 3.45% of user’s posts)

Most active topic:

Large Tau FE Stolen Army: Keep an eye out for resale
(2 Posts / 1.72% of user’s posts)

Sent: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:07 pm
by nightlord

So ya got the tracking number now??

Sent: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:10 pm
by nightlord

Sent: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:16 pm
by xSoulgrinderx

Problem? I understand how Btown works. I was waiting to reply once I got it out finally. Been delayed a bit becaue Ive been negative on my accounts so I had to wait till, you guessed it, friday to get paid. Ill get it out tomorrow for sure. Ive got 3x other packages that have been delay, and people only get paid every 2 weeks. Thank you for the pokes, but I would be a bit more choosey with my words and not issue threats, 1) it makes you seem 14 y/o and 2) it does not make the process go any faster or smoother and finally 3) it does not incline me to speak nicely to you.

Apologies for the delay, expect a tracking number by 1pm mountain time tomorrow, then you can rant and rave all you wish. Generally, on btown, give people a week before you crucify them =]

Sent: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:15 pm
by nightlord

OK, one more time. Its Friday. august 5th. You said you would mail out the book last Tuesday or wed'. I have asked for the tracking number twice. And each time I asked for the tracking number you were on site the following day and didn't respond. And I still don't have the book. And you wont give me a tracking number. What is the problem ??? Cause I'm getting a little annoyed now.

You have good references over all. Id hate to start blasting this all over Bartertown.

ANd to give you an idea of how I know when you have been on site. All I have to do is click on your user name and it shows me when was the last time you was on site.

So what is the problem?

Sent: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:54 pm
by nightlord

Say man, why don't you reply? I know you was on site yesterday. And you couldn't give me the tracking number to the package with the book in it???

C'mon..

Sent: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:19 am
by nightlord

HI,

Do you have a tracking number for the package ???

Sent: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:49 am
by nightlord

Hi,

Did you get the payment for the codex??

Sent: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:52 pm
by nightlord

<Edited by Staff>

iron hands codex.

Sent: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:11 am
by nightlord

do you still have this?

Iron hands Codex - Clan Raukaan - 20$ shipped

If so whats your paypal info so I can send the 20.00
"I'm Glad I Stopped Before I Thought About It"

I will not make "OFFERS" for your stuff. I never bet against the house.

People that owe me references, davidmournestar,

:-? :-? If you wasent interested then why did you look?? :-? :-?

ANYONE can click on your name and see the last time you was on site. BRA.

Be polite. Respond to read messages in a timely manner.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: xSoulgrinderX - DEADBEAT BACK OUT.

Post by 3eland »

I removed your address since you are not the one at fault here.

Sent: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:10 pm
by nightlord
Did you forget to post something here?

It would seem like a valid Backout/Deadbeat, although I have edited your title. I understand the frustration in what happened but you need to keep your cool man. You seem very hostile in your communication (as I said understandable but still.).

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
nightlord ( 228 )
Expert Trader

Post by nightlord »

I don't candy coat it, I say it straight and forward so there is no grey area and no second guessing to what I'm trying to get across to someone.

And all this person could do was come up with excuse after excuse and yet say I was acting like like a 14 year old really burned my BUM. So me sounding like I was a little harsh towards him was justified all the way. He threw the first punch with that remark. Trust me I was gentle compared with some of the things I really wanted to say.

I'm surprised he didn't come up with blaming something on his dog eating it. :mrgreen:

xSoulgrinderx ( 58 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by xSoulgrinderx »

His hostility is why I canceled the trade. I fully refunded the buyer with no questions asked when he asked for a refund.

Canceled the trade due to his attitude and unwillingness to accommodate serious life issues on the sellers end.

Backout, yes, deadbeat no. I had legitimate reasons and no problems refunding the trade politely.

Nightlord has very poor wording when it comes to politely communicating how he feels to others.

Beware when communicating with him. Caps and bullet point numberings are used to make his messages seem "loud"
nightlord ( 228 )
Expert Trader

Post by nightlord »

And yet you still keep coming at me with more and more comments. You keep trying to validate your short comings and send messages like this.

Re: A neutral trade reference has been posted about you from

Sent: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:21 pm
by xSoulgrinderx

Mature. Enjoy highschool and the butt hurt.

You got a refund but couldnt help crying huh.

Why you made a comment about my "BUTT HURTING" is beyond me. Please leave me alone and stop PMing me. Just man up to what you did and leave it at that. WOW. UNREAL!!!

All the posted Pm's here say all that needs to be said. Enough said.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”