Backout - Arthas367

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

HinesDawg ( 128 )
Journeyman Trader

Backout - Arthas367

Post by HinesDawg »

Found Art's post requesting some Demons of Chaos a while back, and reached out to him about selling him some of what I had.. we had a good discussion, and came to an agreement, then.... communication started falling off, and I was left in the lurch. PMs below:
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:42 pm
by HinesDawg

Hi, I know I have probably 5-10 Flesh Hounds laying around.. I'd be interested in some of the Vampire stuff.. how many Flesh Hounds do you need?? I have that variety in editions as well, I believe.

Subject: H: VC, LoTR, $$$, Misc. W: DoC, LotR, Misc

Arthas367 wrote:
Hello all been abit since I have posted, Looking to acquire some Demons for my re - entry into 40k
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:57 pm
by Arthas367

As many as I can get to be honest looking for about 20 when all is said and done
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 pm
by HinesDawg

I do have 10, 5 of the newest metals, 5 old ones. New aren't painted or fully assembled. Old are painted and missing a couple pieces.
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:18 pm
by Arthas367

what pieces are they missing the older ones and what type are they ?

What are you interested in for them
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:28 pm
by HinesDawg

Looks like they're missing a few of the neck pieces and tails. What kind... think 4th or 5th ed?? Here's a link to some pictures to see all of them. http://s34.photobucket.com/user/hawker9 ... h%20Hounds

I was interested in swapping for the Fell Bats, depending on condition and how many you had.
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:31 pm
by Arthas367

Ahh like the head flaps it looks like and such, I'm still interested in em either way
What would you like for the lot of dogs
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:33 pm
by HinesDawg

How many Fell Bats do you have and what shape are they in? Could I see a pic?
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:35 pm
by Arthas367

I have between 6-9 they are bare / stripped metal

I van get pics in the morning after I get home from work
Sent: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:43 pm
by HinesDawg

Sounds good!
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:55 pm
by Arthas367

Just sent pics of the 6 bats, sorry for the delay
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:11 pm
by HinesDawg

Got the picture, but I decided to go a different route for the bats, since I hadn't heard from you.. sorry :(

I still have the Flesh Hounds, however.. but I didnt' see anything else I was interested in trading for. Would you be willing to buy?

Thanks,

Chris
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 pm
by Arthas367

Depends on the price
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:20 pm
by HinesDawg

Sell all 10 for $60 shipped (assuming you're still in PA) I'd go less, but those metal models will make me ship Priority mail, so it'll cost more.
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:27 pm
by Arthas367

Do you have better pictures of the in complete ones? Amd they should all fit in a small flat rate no issue, thiugg.I'm sure if you had a smaller box still they would be even cheaper or even a bubble mailer
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:57 pm
by HinesDawg

Lost them for a bit, sorry.. but found them again.. and when I refound them, I found 5 more.. so I have 15 total.. uploaded more pictures to here: http://s34.photobucket.com/user/hawker9 ... h%20Hounds

You're probably right on the flat rate box, even with all 15.. so let's say the first 10 for $55 shipped and all 15 for $80?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Chris
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 pm
by Arthas367

If you can do 70 on them I'll take them
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 pm
by HinesDawg

I'll meet you in the middle and call it $75 shipped in cont US.
Sent: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:08 pm
by Arthas367

Fair enough I'll send payment thurs morning if that's all good
Sent: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:32 pm
by HinesDawg

Sounds good! Send me your address when you do please
Sent: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 am
by HinesDawg

Hey Art:

Just following up that I hadn't seen that Paypal come through. Just wanted to check in and see where we are.. if you can send it in the next few hours, I can ship it today.

Thanks,

Chris
Sent: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:28 pm
by HinesDawg

Hi.. I can see you've read the messages I've been sending you..

At this point, you've agreed to a trade, but not completed it as you said you would... this would open you up to being listed as having backed out of a trade...

I don't want to do that, if it's something that's come up, just let me know about the delay.. but if I don't hear from you, I will let the community know.

Please advise.
Sent: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:09 pm
by Arthas367

Apologies, I have had limited phone and internet use, as I am away on buinsess at the present time, it kind of came up short notice, and is screwing with any dealings I currently have at the moment

I'm really sorry about the delayed message gap, but I won't be back for about 2 or so weeks at earliest
Sent: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:15 pm
by HinesDawg
Sure, no problem. Could you send the money while you have internet?
Sent: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 pm
by Arthas367

I will do so when I get back from my buinsess trip
Sent: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:06 pm
by HinesDawg

Hey Art:

Just following up, since it's been the two weeks you mentioned before
Sent: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:06 pm
by HinesDawg

Art:

You've seen my last message that I sent on Monday, but still not bothered to reply..

I can only assume this means you're not going to complete the trade you agreed to.

If I don't receive payment as discussed by today, I will post you as a Backout and Bad Trade.

Chris
Sent: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:34 pm
by Arthas367

I apologize I lack the funds to complete the transaction at current time, due to a few reasons at present time, feel free to write a back out report, though I have done no other infraction as per forum rules.

Sorry for time expenditure involved, but a few un for seen circumstances have popped up.
I also see that he's been doing other business on Bartertown while leaving my sale hanging, unfortunately.. feedback from Skuller:

Good 4-21-2015 Arthas367 empty United States skuller
( 182 ) traded and sold some LOTR for his inquisitor corteaz and some cold cash great communication excelent btowner

Reached out to Skuller, and he had this to say:
sure no problem
why what happened?
we did a deal a few weeks ago and ask me to be patient for two weeks since it was part cash and part trade, he sent me 10 days ago the payment and then around
So, it appears he had the $ while talking with me, spent it elsewhere, and left me in the lurch for a good month.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”