Deadbeat atoritun

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Bfrench ( 58 )
BTown Regular

Deadbeat atoritun

Post by Bfrench »

Hey all, it sucks to have to do this but this trade has been "in process" since before Thanksgiving. I worked out a deal with atoritun a number of my Tau models (see below) for some Malifaux models (see below). He had the lower rating and agreed to ship first priority with tracking. He has stated he shipped it twice first time with the wrong zip code, neither time has he provided a tracking number. He's receiving my messages but didn't respond until I said I would post this message here and said they were shipped, but nothing has come yet. he last said they were shipped on Dec 19th, at this point I feel that even if they were sent standard post they should have arrived.

Sent: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:39 am
by Bfrench
Good Morning,

I was looking over your Malifaux lot and have quite a bit of Tau that I'd like to trade. Would you be willing to do retail for retail? The tau are painted and I can provide pictures if you'll give me your email. The models I'm interested in are listed below. Also, are any of the malifaux models painted and do you have the M2e cards?

malifaux:
3 silurids
new seamus box (assembled)
old seamus and copycat killer
3 punk zombies
2 dead doxies
Hamlin box
2 oiran (is this two models or two boxes?)
female gunsmith
soulstone miner
2 molemen (2 models or two boxes?)
1 rasputina boxes
1 wendigo

The Tau I have are

32 Firewarriors (25 with long rifles and 7 with the shorter gun)
8 Vespid Stingwings
5 Crisis Suits
1 Commander Shaso
1 Broadside
3 Devilfish
2 of the heavy support fish
7 Stealth suits ( 1 with plasma)
12 Kroot Warriors
2 Kroot Hounds
6 Shield Drones
2 Gun Drones
9 Pathfinders ( 1 with long rifle)
1 Ethereal

Thank you,

Blaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: H: necron high elves malifaux W: tau malifaux cash
Sent: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:24 am
by atoritun
i am interested but some of the ressers are already involved in a trade i will figure it out and send you a list of what is being traded and what isn't
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 am
by Bfrench
sounds like a plan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:36 am
by atoritun
malifaux:
3 silurids models
insidious madness
Ophelia box
4 bayou gremlin models
gremlin taxidermist
3 stuffed piglets
ice golem
marcus avatar
miss terious
johan
Hamlin box
Hamlin the ratcatcher
electric creation
giant skeeter
collette box
female gunsmith
soulstone miner
2 molemen models
2 rasputina boxes
1 wendigo

everything from wave 1 has cards

have a lot of other things malifaux ask if theres something you want, these are my doubles and ressers
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 am
by Bfrench
Of what you have left, here's what I'm interested in

3 silurids models
Hamlin box
female gunsmith
soulstone miner
2 molemen models

Total retail is $96

1 rasputina box (is this the old rasputina box?)
1 wendigo
I can't find prices for these on wyrd's or miniature market's site if they are the old box. What price would you like to figure it at?

Would you like to pick out the same in retail value of the Tau?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 am
by atoritun
raspy box http://www.warpathgames.com/wholesale/w ... il&p=57035
wendigo http://www.warpathgames.com/wholesale/w ... il&p=58862

3 Crisis Suits
1 Commander Shaso
1 Broadside
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:36 pm
by Bfrench
Sounds good, the broadside is the old metal version, the crisis suits are mostly magnetized. If this works for you let me know and I can give you the shipping address and vice versa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:22 pm
by atoritun
deal ill ship first since im lower they will take a little longer because of the holiday but ill ship flat rate priority /w tracking on Monday if I have the address by then
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:45 pm
by Bfrench
Sounds good

Blaine French
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:02 am
by Bfrench
Wanted to check and see if the models got put in the mail. Figured they got delayed with the holiday, if you could send me the tracking number that would be great. Thank you,

Blaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:51 am
by atoritun
I shipped it on wed afternoon at the kiosk at the post office est delivery time was dec 4-5 the receipt is in my car so ill send the tracking number later this afternoon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:42 am
by Bfrench
Thank you for letting me know, I'll keep an eye out for it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:24 am
by atoritun
really sorry I wrote the zip code wrong on the package I just got it returned to me today ill be shipping it back out after work tomorrow as fast as I can afford hopefully express so you'll get it monday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:53 am
by Bfrench
No worries, accidents happen. We're getting some nasty weather down this way. Don't trouble yourself with express or overnight. Parcel or priority is fine by me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:41 am
by atoritun
ok thank you very much and sorry again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm
by Bfrench
can I get that new tracking number from you?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm
by Bfrench
Have you mailed the models back out?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 pm
by Bfrench
Pat,

Please don't take this as a threat, more a heads up. I'd just like to know whats going on. Its been two weeks since I've heard from you, no models have arrived and I haven't gotten any tracking info from you. I'd like some feedback as to where we're at before 12/27/13. If I haven't heard anything by then I'm probably going to post a bad trade reference. I really would prefer not to, and never have before. Sorry to push the issue,

Blaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:04 pm
by Bfrench
Sorry used the wrong term, will have to post a backout report.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:48 pm
by atoritun
sorry I just sent them out yesterday Thursday the 19th standard post I don't have a tracking number I apologize im in the national guard and was put on state active duty for winter storm prep (im from MA) right after drill i wasn't home form dec 7-18 im really sorry is there anything i could do for you to apologize
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 am
by Bfrench
The apology is more than enough as long as the models get here
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:33 pm
by Bfrench
Hey Pat,

I've been looking, but the models still haven't come. Any news on your end? Did you mail them out priority? Thanks

Blaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm
by Bfrench
Hey Pat,

I see that you got my last message, any word on what's going on?

Blaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure what to expect from here, I know it's been the holidays, the North East has been hit with a bunch of snow and he said he was deployed for it; but I feel like this is the only option I had left.
Lower rating ships first, I realize this is probably me. I would like to resove a trade within 48hrs of starting discussion. Offers are valid for 48hrs. I look forward to trading with you

Secondary to budget restraints, rising oil, electricity and gas prices; we will be turning off the light at the end of the tunnel. We apologize for any inconvenience or sense of utter despair this may cause you

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”