Backout / deadbeat report - Dcastle

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Rarenomad ( 380 )
Expert Trader

Backout / deadbeat report - Dcastle

Post by Rarenomad »

Everything started off smooth, we made a deal and sealed it on Friday October 11th. I've sent him a pm which he picked up. I would normally give it another week but he has since reposted his stuff minus the stuff we had a deal on. His lack of response to my pm and his new ad prompted me to this back out /deadbeat report. If this is premature I am happy to oblige by removing it and wait another week before reposting unless the issue resolves itself

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=217000&p=406149#p406149

====================================
Re: H: Cyriss, Khador, $$$ W: Cygnar
Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 am
by Rarenomad
Ok, here is what I have

Stormclad - check - 31
Lancer x2 (plastic) - check - 38
Squire - check - 10
Reinholt - check - 6
Stormblades+UA+3WA - dont have the stormblades but I do have the UA - 20
Arlen Strangeways - check - 14
Journeyman Warcaster (female) - check - 9
Cygnar Tokens - check - 12

total of 140

is this the right nemo your looking for?

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/ga ... adept-nemo

If we add pNemo ($12), it comes to 152.

I'd be interested in:
Obstructors unit - 50
heavy kit - 35
1 inverter - 35
Assembled/Bare Clockwork Angel unit x5 <--- 5 units or 5 models? reason I ask is that they come in units of 3 models each

Cheers
Brian

His reply
Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 am
by Dcastle
Yes, that's the right Nemo. It's 5 units (15) angels total. Everything I have, except the Obstructors are bare plastic/metal.
The obstuctors started to get painted in the codex scheme but never got finished. If you want a picture, shoot me an email or cell number and I can send it over. What condition are your models in?

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:06 am
by Rarenomad
Dcastle wrote: Yes, that's the right Nemo. It's 5 units (15) angels total. Everything I have, except the Obstructors are bare plastic/metal.
The obstuctors started to get painted in the codex scheme but never got finished. If you want a picture, shoot me an email or cell number and I can send it over. What condition are your models in?
Ok, I just got an cash off (local guy) for the stormclad and pNemo

This is what I can offer you:

Lancer x2 (plastic) - one painted TT (cygnar colors), one bare plastic
Squire - painted (cygnar colors) TT
Reinholt - bare metal
Stormblades UA - bare metal
Arlen Strangeways - bare metal
Journeyman Warcaster (female) - bare metal
Cygnar Tokens

I'd be interested in:
Obstructors unit
heavy kit
Assembled/Bare Clockwork Angel unit x2

I dont mind the partially painted obstructors, as long as they dont look like paint was globbed on them and lose detail.

His response

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:37 am
by Dcastle
I'll take all the bare metal/plastic items. That should come out to around $68 retail I think.

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 am
by Rarenomad
Dcastle wrote: I'll take all the bare metal/plastic items. That should come out to around $68 retail I think.
Ok, no problem, i'd be intersted in the obstructors and a unit of angels, sound good?
cheers
Brian

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 am
by Dcastle
I can work with that. I should be able to have them out tomorrow. What's your address? Mine is;

David Castle
1432 Reynolds St.
Augusta, GA, 30901

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 am
by Rarenomad
Dcastle wrote:I can work with that. I should be able to have them out tomorrow. What's your address? Mine is;

David Castle
1432 Reynolds St.
Augusta, GA, 30901
Wait....your in augusta?

Im in dallas ga rofl

Briab wong
209 overlook dr
dallas, ga 30157

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 am
by Dcastle
Not bad. Just the other side of ATL. Package should arrive in a day or so I think. Actually if I run to the post office now, you might get it tomorrow. You have the cards for everything right? I do.

Sent: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 pm
by Rarenomad
Dcastle wrote:Not bad. Just the other side of ATL. Package should arrive in a day or so I think. Actually if I run to the post office now, you might get it tomorrow. You have the cards for everything right? I do.
Yep, I have cards for everything, I'll ship the stuff out as soon as I get the stuff.

Cheers
Brian

Sent: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:25 pm
by Rarenomad
Dcastle wrote:Not bad. Just the other side of ATL. Package should arrive in a day or so I think. Actually if I run to the post office now, you might get it tomorrow. You have the cards for everything right? I do.
Hey david

Did you ship the stuff? If so, can I get the tracking#?
==================================

Sent: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 am
by Rarenomad
Dcastle wrote: Not bad. Just the other side of ATL. Package should arrive in a day or so I think. Actually if I run to the post office now, you might get it tomorrow. You have the cards for everything right? I do.
Hey David,

Just want to know what's up, saw that you posted up your stuff again. Are you backing out of our deal?

Hopefully its just a misunderstanding, though its been a full week since your last response and you've picked up my last pm.

If I don't hear from you by Monday morning I'll assume the deal is off and I'll post a back out report.

Cheers
Brian

Above was the last PM I sent him, he picked it up this morning, no response.

Thinking this is a dead fish but posting a trader beware with this fella.

Thanks
Brian
<<<<<<<Trading policy>>>>>>>
- Lowest rating ships first. If its me then I ship.
- If paying anything in paypal you must have a verified address.
- If you're paying via Paypal and want buyer protection, please pay the fees yourself and don't take them from my end. I'll do the same
- We're all gaming people with similar interests and real lives so give the benefit of doubt, and always when in doubt, ASK if your not sure, clarity is the best medicine

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”