IonRaptor Backout

They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.

Moderator: Moderators

Dakkar98 ( 684 )
Bartertown Watchman

IonRaptor Backout

Post by Dakkar98 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 pm

*NOTE: Because of the admitted guilt, the following post is made with admin approval.*
Here is another DB/BO Report that is way overdue.
I never received a response to the final message.

IonRaptor wrote:Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 am
of the things your looking for I have:

-6 missile pods
-1 stealth suit burst cannon
-4 plasma guns
-3 fusion guns
-2 target locks
Dakkar98 wrote:Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:01 pm
IonRaptor wrote:of the things your looking for I have:

-6 missile pods
-1 stealth suit burst cannon
-4 plasma guns/
-3 fusion guns
-2 target locks
I want them!
What are you looking for in trade.

LMK,
? PM missing here?
Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:00 pm
Sounds Good.

Summary of deal:
You send me:
Eldar
-brightlance
-3 scatter lasers (one is metal)
-and I think a metal starcannon
-i've also an eldar head and several male torsos i'm throwing just to get rid of them.

Tyranids
-36 rippers (yes thats 36 of the little monsters)
-too many extended carapace bits to count
-4 Carnifex heads
-tons of fleshborers, spinefists, talons and such
-tyrant bonesword
-9 genestealer heads
-3 warrior heads
-2 gaunt heads

I will send you:
-bare metal librarian with staff
-bare metal chaplain
-bare metal commander
-bare metal standard bearer
-sgt with power fist
-sgt with power axe

My address is:
*Address Removed*

Quote this back to me with your address.
IonRaptor wrote:Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:09 pm
and the tau parts too

*Address Removed*
Dakkar98 wrote:Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 pm
Aaron,
I'd like to get an update. I haven't received anything yet. I was under the impression that you were shipping soon after August 24th.

LMK
IonRaptor wrote:Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm
To the members that I have made recent deals with: My actions have been inexcusable over the last week. Extreme financial issues have arisen just days after making these deals with you (specifically college oriented)

My last week and a half have been spent doing nothing but trying to figure out a way to get around what has happened, and just by chance last night I checked my email, I found piles of emails from bartertown in there and realized I had forgotten about what I had agreed with you. It never should have happened in the first place but it did.

To the member that I had a money deal with: your money has been refunded to you and I am very sorry for what has happened

To the members that I have had trade deals with, i'm very sorry for what happened to you, but i'm going to have to back out on these deals as I don't know that I will even have a cent to my name after all is said and done with my situation.

I will take any black marks deservedly and once again I am sorry that this happened
Dakkar98 wrote:Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 pm
IonRaptor wrote:To the members that I have made recent deals with: My actions have been inexcusable over the last week. Extreme financial issues have arisen just days after making these deals with you (specifically college oriented)

My last week and a half have been spent doing nothing but trying to figure out a way to get around what has happened, and just by chance last night I checked my email, I found piles of emails from bartertown in there and realized I had forgotten about what I had agreed with you. It never should have happened in the first place but it did.

To the member that I had a money deal with: your money has been refunded to you and I am very sorry for what has happened

To the members that I have had trade deals with, i'm very sorry for what happened to you, but i'm going to have to back out on these deals as I don't know that I will even have a cent to my name after all is said and done with my situation.

I will take any black marks deservedly and once again I am sorry that this happened
I f you still hae the items related to our Deal, I am willing to wait for a later time, or a the very least temporarily send you the funds necessary to cover postage for the items.

LMK,
IonRaptor wrote:Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 pm
I can do that, give me about 2 weeks to make sure that that my situation is stabilizing and nothing new can jump out at me.
Dakkar98 wrote:Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 pm
IonRaptor wrote:I can do that, give me about 2 weeks to make sure that that my situation is stabilizing and nothing new can jump out at me.
Aaron,
I wanted to see if it might be possible to resume our transaction.

LMK,
Dakkar98 wrote:Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm
I see that you finally got my message.

If you are interested I would still like to resume the original deal.
Here were the terms:

Summary of deal:
You send me:
Eldar
-brightlance
-i've also an eldar head and several male torsos i'm throwing just to get rid of them.

Tyranids
-4 Carnifex heads
-tyrant bonesword
-9 genestealer heads
-3 warrior heads
-2 gaunt heads

I will send you:
-bare metal chaplain
-bare metal commander
-sgt with power fist
-sgt with power axe

My address is:
*Address Removed*

Your Address is:
*Address Removed*

LMK, thanks,
Damon
IonRaptor wrote:Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 am
Sure thing, let me dig these things up. Things are starting to go my way so I should have it out to you on Monday.
Dakkar98 wrote:Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am
IonRaptor wrote:Sure thing, let me dig these things up. Things are starting to go my way so I should have it out to you on Monday.
Dakkar98 wrote:Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am
Did You happen to still have that stuff?
Sounds good!
Dakkar98 wrote:Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:20 pm
IonRaptor wrote:To the members that I have made recent deals with: My actions have been inexcusable over the last week. Extreme financial issues have arisen just days after making these deals with you (specifically college oriented)

Dakkar98 wrote:Re: SORRY, URGENT READ
Sent: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 pm
by Dakkar98

If you still hae the items related to our Deal, I am willing to wait for a later time, or a the very least temporarily send you the funds necessary to cover postage for the items.

LMK,
IonRaptor wrote:Re: SORRY, URGENT READ
Sent: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 pm
by IonRaptor
I can do that, give me about 2 weeks to make sure that that my situation is stabilizing and nothing new can jump out at me.
Sent: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 pm
by Dakkar98

Aaron,

LMK,
Sent: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm
by Dakkar98

I see that you finally got my message.

If you are interested I would still like to resume the original deal.
Here were the terms:

Summary of deal:
You send me:
Eldar
-brightlance

Tyranids
-4 Carnifex heads
-tyrant bonesword
-9 genestealer heads
-3 warrior heads
-2 gaunt heads

I will send you:
-bare metal chaplain
-bare metal commander
-sgt with power fist
-sgt with power axe

My address is:
*Address Removed*

Your Address is:
*Address Removed*

LMK, thanks,
Damon
Sent: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 pm
by Dakkar98

IonRaptor wrote:

Aaron,

LMK,
IonRaptor wrote:Re: SORRY, URGENT READ
Sent: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 am
by IonRaptor
Sure thing, let me dig these things up. Things are starting to go my way so I should have it out to you on Monday.
Sent: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am
by Dakkar98

Sounds good!
Sent: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am
To: IonRaptor

Did You happen to still have that stuff?
I would STILL like to complete this deal if you still have the stuff.

LMK,
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.

Return to “Deadbeats & Backouts”