They're not Bad Traders per se but they are REALLY annoying. Tell us about them here. READ THE RULES.
mysticarcher ( 458 )
- Expert Trader
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:31 pm
- Location: Philadelphia PA
We came to an agreement for a small item from his latest trade post (a Heavy Gear Spitting Cobra). He backed out after I had sent a paypal for the agreed upon amount - he did refund the money, so I don't feel this qualifies for a Bad Trader post
Sent: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 pm
mysticarcher wrote:Hi, I saw your ad and I'm interested in the Spitting Cobra mini you have for sale.
Sent: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:06 am
Ok, this is my paypal address:
When you do send payment make sure to send me a message here notifying me payment was sent with the address the mini needs to go to.
Sent: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 am
mysticarcher wrote:Ok, payment has been sent
here's my address just to confirm:
39536 Wainwright Common
Fremont, CA 94538
PayPal logo Apr 27, 2010 10:15:29 PDT
Hello Matthew Nelson,
Juan Del RIo just sent you a refund
Juan Del RIo just sent you a full refund of $7.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Juan Del RIo.
The refund will go to your PayPal account.
To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Juan Del RIo
Note from merchant
The miniature is no longer available. Sorry for wasting your time.
Original transaction details
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Purchase from Juan Del RIo
Total: $7.00 USD
Refund to PayPal Balance: $7.00 USD
Ironhide ( 92 )
- Technicolor Messiah
- Posts: 6468
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:41 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
That's all? This is the full PM string?
gwaddict ( 590 )
- Bartertown Plus Member
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:14 am
- Location: Long Beach California USA
could very well be a full string, looks like that fella has at least one active post at the moment with the following type of language = Blank Item is x$ shipped.
Did he ever say why "The miniature is no longer available. Sorry for wasting your time."
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback