WARNING- RedStarOne/Matthew Bonder/Daniel Mandelbaum is back

Read Them. Learn Them. And for goodness sake, FOLLOW THEM.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

WARNING- RedStarOne/Matthew Bonder/Daniel Mandelbaum is back

Post by MagickalMemories »

I've been waiting for this news to break...

Be warned that a company/individual going by the moniker of Resin Forge is actually RedStarOne aka Matt/Matthew Bonder aka Daniel Mandelbaum in disguise.

Follow this link for all of the gory details:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 24854.page

My thanks to the good folks at DakkaDakka for organizing this whole thing.

Eric

(porkuslime Edit)

Daniel Mandlebaum has surfaced again, allegedly, as Black Crusade Studio, on Facebook only..

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 48621.page

Again.. DakkaDakka is being all sorts of vigilant..
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Re: WARNING- RedStarOne/Matthew Bonder/Daniel Mandelbaum is

Post by Stanislav »

Man, he just never gives up. He's like the Energizer Bunny of scamming with pouty eyes when questioned
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
dwgroves ( 46 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by dwgroves »

Thanks for the warning. Still awaiting, which I know will never happen, a refund form him for a true scale CSM dread that never was received.
Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'

http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Wow. So many new developments.
First: The link above is no longer valid. Yakface, the owner of DakkaDakka received a letter or email (I'm uncertain at this point, as I'm not fully caught up on the developments) that was supposed to be a "Cease and Desist" notice. The notice CONFIRMS that Daniel Mandelbaum is one of the (alleged) 3 owners of Resin Forge.
Rather than bother with drama, Yakface removed the old thread. That is okay, though, because he started a new on (LOL):

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 26190.page
In a way, this one is better. You no longer have to take anyone's word for it. The proof was provided BY DANIEL MANDELBAUM (AKA Matthew Bonder).

An interesting piece of info from that thread:

(From Facebook)
Resin Forge Store
---- News Update ----
Due to the high volume of business, and requests by customers for a Resin Forge Service Number, we can now be reached at 1-214-632-6446, 9am-9pm, US, Central Time, Monday - Saturday. Please have any and all pertinent information and/or documents you may feel will help, when calling so that we can help you in a prompt and professional manner.
This is NOT a request for ANYONE to call them. It is here for information purposes only.
That said, if Damiel Mandelbaum, under the guise of Matthew Bonder, has taken money or items from you and not provided recompense, you now have a way to contact him via telephone.

I'd like to advise any of you who believe the man owes you anything that you should consider filing a police report and pressing charges.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Copied from Dakka:
Yakface wrote:Anyone who wants to post the facts of firsthand experiences they have with any business, that will always be allowed on this site and will never be taken down. Its when people who don't have firsthand experience start jumping in and making claims that they don't personally have any knowledge of besides what they read from someone else that the problem starts.
So, if you've had problems with Mandelbonder in one of his previous guises, and still have the proof, Yakface gives you permission to post your issues on his site.
FYI.

As an interesting side... the website for the alleged GERMAN company who allegedly sent the alleged C&D was taken offline at some time between the posting of the thread linked above and my posting of this message. Oddly enough, it got taken offline after (a) it's unprofessional nature (b) improper terminology for a German company and (c) the fact that much or all of its' content was copied & pasted from an old, defunct website all came to light.
Hmm. Interesting.

Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Hmmmmmmmm..... I'm just glad I have no need for FW or GW bits anymore, because you know he is just going to submarine again for a little bit then resurface as someone else.
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
Caine75 ( -2 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Caine75 »

As a poster to multiple forums on 'three stage studios' true scale termi scam I am happy to see a phone number to reach the said gentlemen.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

NEW INFO>..

Daniel Mandlebaum has surfaced again, allegedly, as Black Crusade Studio, on Facebook only..

Same communication style, among other indicators.
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
jawaballs ( 52 )
BTown Regular

Post by jawaballs »

dwgroves wrote:Thanks for the warning. Still awaiting, which I know will never happen, a refund form him for a true scale CSM dread that never was received.
I'm sure you probably did this already if you could, but can't you dispute a purchase through paypal?

Jawaballs
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

jawaballs wrote:
dwgroves wrote:Thanks for the warning. Still awaiting, which I know will never happen, a refund form him for a true scale CSM dread that never was received.
I'm sure you probably did this already if you could, but can't you dispute a purchase through paypal?

Jawaballs

He probably could have (and might have), but that post's a year old. If he hasn't, then it's too late now.

Eric

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

One of his old "businesses" is showing signs of life again, folks. Looks like he tried a sockpuppet account on Dakka to defend himself "anonymously," too:

The link above goes to page 1 (of, currently, 46). Skip to here for the newest information:

Eric

Return to “Bartertown Forum Rules”