FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Whatever you call them - model bits, parts, leftovers...all game systems are welcome here.

Moderator: Moderators

lone_wolf ( 28 )
Trade Novice

Re: FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Post by lone_wolf » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:28 am

I don't have like 40k bits but I have Viking warriors from some game I don't know. I have all kinds of viking weapons and heads and bodies and shields ect. If you want anything let me know!

Bubsey001 ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Re: FREE BITS THREAD (Read the first post BEFORE POSTING!!! - NO MERCY ON THIS!!!)

Post by Bubsey001 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi all,

(W)
Irongut head with chain mail over face

(H)
Beastrider, mournfang, glutton bits

pchan126 ( 12 )
New Trader

Post by pchan126 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:43 pm

Bits gone.
Last edited by pchan126 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gwaddict ( 632 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by gwaddict » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:55 pm

I have a number of of ogre kingdom bits left over and misc stuff from various 40k factions. Let me know what you are after and I can see if I have it.

Primarily looking for necromunda bits and unique resin heads.
Rules
1. I do my best to communicate & ship in a timely matter & expect the same
2. If you or I back out of a trade expect the other to post so in the b/o forum etc, if thats not okay then I am not your man to trade with
3. An offer of "$25" for an item does not include s&h if you are not okay with actual shipping charges from the USPS on top of that then say "$25 incl s&h".. simple enough..
4. Please be polite, leave feedback

psiekier ( 228 )
Resident Trader

Post by psiekier » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Does anybody need replacement game elements such as board sections, card decks, or tokens for the Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons board game? I have some spares and would be happy to share them if you lost yours, spilled drinks on them, or let your Catachan Barking Toad chew on them.

Return to “Bits and Parts Haves & Wants”