Have harlequins and misc want SOB, terrain and misc

Need something? Want something? Post it here!
*Only Advertisers may post "For Hire" ads!*
Non-advertisers may not publicly respond to ads looking for commission painters/builders/converters, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

valhallanguitar ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by valhallanguitar » Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Godtear
Borderlands Starter $40

valhallanguitar ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by valhallanguitar » Wed May 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Hey everyone so Im looking to trade some harlequins for some sisters of battle.

1-- box of troops assembled (kiss/pistol, troop master with pistol and sword) and primed with some paint. I took meticulous care while assembling them. All mold lines are trimmed and noticeable gaps have been filled with green stuff and smoothed out. Models are nicely based with a combination of sand and baking soda with bits of cork to add scenic detail. All models with capes have been assembled in 2 parts and have been pinned to 25mm bases. Primer coat was applied with an Infinity CR airbrush. the 3 models with some paint on them have a few sections blocked out with Harlequin diamond pattern.

1-- Star weaver. Model is primed and nicely assembled. Riders and drivers are primed and pinned to 25mm bases, top gun on star weaver is magnatized for easy painting or swapping to voidweaver if wanted. flight stand is not glued on model

2-- Jet bikes (i forgot their actual name)primed and assembled very nicely, riders are pinned to 25mm bases, flight stands are not glued on models.

1-- Assembled Solitaire, base of model is assembled, primed and based the same as the troops. The actual Solitaire model is assembled, it is bare plastic, all mold lines fixed, light glue, no gaps have been filled.

All these assembled models are to a professional quality, I am very particular with assembly as I prefer the hobby aspect more than the game itself. If trading for assembled models I would prefer they were to a similar standard. currently not looking for any painted models unless they are very thin base layers.

I also have

NIB still in shrink box of Harlequin troops
NIB still in shrink voidweaver
NIb still sealed Shadowseer and a basically NIB but the blister is fully open metal Harlequin shadowseer.
Basically new Harlequin Codex, I have thumbed through it a few times but never taken to a gaming table

Also have all bits from assembled models, please inquire about these. I dont need them and will include them all with trades.

I do also have for trade
Metal penitant engine un-assembled bare metal
NIB no shrink wrap Herald of Tzeentch on burning disk/chariot (nest plastic model kit)
D&D Gale Force 9 collector series Demi Gorgon NIB no shrink wrap
A bag of Bolt action minis and bitz, I post pictures soon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking

Sisters of battle squads
Sisters of battle Seraphim squads
Exorcist engines
Sisters of battle rhinos
Cannonnes
(possibly other sisters of battle, please inquire)
40k terrain

Also looking for but low priority
Gloomspite gitz, box of night goblins with spears
Gloomspite gitz, box of squig hoppers
Gloomspite gitz, bad moon loon shrine
Grey knights, paladin squad
Thousand sons, Scarab occult terminators
Thousand sons Rubric Marines unit

I prefer unassembled but will happily look at pictures of assembled models, no fully painted models needed at this time though. THanks!!!!
I hope to get pictures of everything up within the day.

Return to “Terrain & Terrain Parts Haves & Wants”