PM stuck in Outbox. Help?

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

UndeadDan ( 6 )
New Trader

PM stuck in Outbox. Help?

Post by UndeadDan »

I've had a PM stuck in my outbox for a few hours now. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do to set it free to seek its intended recipient.

Help B-Town folks, you are my only hope. Until I get frustrated and bug Plarz on FB that is.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: PM stuck in Outbox. Help?

Post by pretre »

From the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=262531

1. Why are my messages stuck in my Outbox?

They are not “stuck.” Messages will remain in your Outbox until they are read by the recipient (or one of the recipients, if there is more than one). From there, the message will move to your “Sent messages” folder.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
UndeadDan ( 6 )
New Trader

Post by UndeadDan »

Thanks! and sorry. It's been years since I've sent a PM on here and apparently reading the FAQ back in 2010 wasn't enough.:)
reegsk ( 478 )
Millenium Trader

Post by reegsk »

The Outbox is also a great way to keep track of communication. If you send a message and don't hear back for a little while, you can check the Outbox to see if the person has read it or not. If they haven't, they're probably just busy. It's a good guide on whether or not to send a reminder, followup PM.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”