What do I do if?

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

twofalls ( 280 )
Journeyman Trader

What do I do if?

Post by twofalls »

I agreed to buy models from a member, and received them in good order. I have since been attempting to contact him to get his paypal info from him but he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. I've two system pm's awaiting his review (ElectricPaladin) but they have gone unopened for over a week. I'm uncertain how to proceed with this.

James
WH40: Deathguard Tau. WHFB: Skaven, TK, Ogkors, Empire, Maggotkin, Stormcast. Dystopian Wars: Prussia, CoA. Warmahordes: All factions.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: What do I do if?

Post by pretre »

Free stuff! Seriously though, I would keep contacting him and put the money aside so you have it available when he shows up.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

pretre wrote:Free stuff! Seriously though, I would keep contacting him and put the money aside so you have it available when he shows up.
Ha ha if only it was that easy for free stuff.

Well it would seem he logged on yesterday, however that doesn't mean he isn't incredibly busy.

I would contact an admin (red name) to email him (or provide you his email) if you do not have it. Secondary contact outside of Bartertown is always a good way to proceed during something like this. Make sure you set aside the money like Pretre states so when he does resurface you can send it to him without issue.

If the internet fails, try writing him a letter to the address on the package you received. If even that fails, then we can look into further actions to take.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
twofalls ( 280 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by twofalls »

I wish I'd kept the box, I didn't foresee this being an issue, it never has been before.
WH40: Deathguard Tau. WHFB: Skaven, TK, Ogkors, Empire, Maggotkin, Stormcast. Dystopian Wars: Prussia, CoA. Warmahordes: All factions.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Well I would PM an admin for sure and start there.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”