Messages stuck in outbox

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

ragnor2004 ( 0 )
New Trader

Messages stuck in outbox

Post by ragnor2004 »

I was able to reply to two PMs this morning, but now the reply and a new outbound PM are stuck in my inbox? Any thoughts?
DoggNewTrix ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Messages stuck in outbox

Post by DoggNewTrix »

Are you sure you didn't hit reply while you had your own message open? I've done this too many times to count and messaged myself LOL. Make sure when you're using the reply button it's to the message you received and not one you sent. If this isn't the problem then maybe I'm the only goon who does this
Lower rating ships first, pays first, or works out a deal that is mutually acceptable to all persons involved.

Don't like my offer, tell me no... I'm all growed up, I can take it.
All offers are good for 24 hours
Gifting a paypal payment is unwise and I won't do it, neither should you....

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

I actually messaged Ragnor2004 about this from another ad before seeing this post. However, to those who may not know and are wondering the same thing.

Messages stay in the Outbox until the recipient reads them. Once they read them, the system moves it to the sent folder. Consider it a 100% way of knowing the person read your message.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I'll just leave this here...

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=262531

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”