Accidentally deleted current trade PMs on phone

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Accidentally deleted current trade PMs on phone

Post by Imaginos »

I was nearing my PM limit so I started deleting old trade messages on my phone. Not sure what happened, but I glitched somewhere and deleted my first page (current trade PMs). Can someone (admin maybe) undo this?

Thanks!
Plarz ( 362 )
The Technomage

Re: Accidentally deleted current trade PMs on phone

Post by Plarz »

Highly doubtful, once PMs are deleted they're usually gone.

The only chance there is of restoration is if the other person still has their copy in their inbox / sentbox. Restoring messages this way is time intensive and dangerous (because it requires me mucking around in the live database) so I avoid it unless absolutely necessary (typically only when someone needs help with a BTR, or there's a fraud case, etc).

Is there any chance you can reach out to your trade partners and ask for a transcript?
MagickalMemories wrote:Please, nobody take this the wrong way when I say... Plarz, I love you.
No, no, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin and - then - thrust!
Plarzoid.com: A Miniatures Blog
Currently trading with: - | Owed Refs from: - | Owe refs to: -
If I owe you a ref, PM me!
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

I will do that. Thanks Plarz!
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

You can also try to get them out of the sent / outbox folders to see parts of the conversation.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”