Where to send money to join BT+ and questions answered

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

rolfy123 ( 66 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Where to send money to join BT+ and questions answered

Post by rolfy123 »

Greetings!

I have sent several emails to administrators asking about were to send my $25.00 to join BT+ and support the board but no answers, I know u guys are crazy busy maybe I got lost in the warp :( . My second question was about merging accounts. PLZ don't crucify me, I know the rule on multi accounts: First of all I joined BT in 1996 under my original account Rolfy123 but went thru a bitter divorce in 2005 and lost my accounts/passwords etc etc (and my arse if u know what I mean) so around a year later I tried to get my old password but low and behold I don't have my old email address, and cant remember my old password (see divorce). So after several emails to administrators (no response back) I decided to start a new account rolfy321. I would love to merge the 2 accounts into Rolfy123 (our trade rating is our life blood on this wonderful board or ill just use Rolfy123 but I need an administrator to help me change the old accounts password and add my new email address. I can give u a list of all the places I have lived to prove it is I !!! I have sent several email trying to fix this problem but to no avail (or answer back). So I thought I would post this in an open forum and hope one of the administrators will take pity on an old disabled vet and help him fix the problem so he can enjoy BT even more. And plz people don't be Arse hats and make snippy off the cuff remarks about this situation, remember someday this could be you having the same issue.

TY

Jim
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Where to send money to join BT+ and questions answered

Post by MagickalMemories »

Jim,

I don't know what email address you sent your emails to, but they were never received. We deal with incoming emails every day. They get answered pretty swiftly, typically. What email address did you send them to?

If you had read the thread on joining BT+ (not being sh*tty here), you'd have seen the instructions on what to do to join:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=190744
Everything is laid out there in the first post.

Also, sending a PM to a staff member about an issue will typically yield faster results than an email. Especially if you are emailing someone who's on regularly, like me or Porkuslime.

PM Plarz about your references. We can combine them, but you're going to have to provide definitive proof that you are one in the same. Simply having a similar User ID won't be good enough. At the very least, you will have to be able to let him know what email address you used under the old ID, even if it's inaccessible to you.

So, that should cover your answers. Feel free to reply here if you have any more. I'm not typically online on the weekend so, if you send me a PM, it'll just sit.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
rolfy123 ( 66 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by rolfy123 »

Ty Eric let me know what u need from me to merge the 2 accounts , plz forgive i'm an old fart and not the most savvy on this computer stuff.
Jim
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

rolfy321 wrote:let me know what u need from me to merge the 2 accounts
I need you to send a PM to Plarz. He'll tell you what he needs.

Also, you didn't tell me what email address you sent all those emails to.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”