UK site

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

The Major ( 0 )
New Trader

UK site

Post by The Major »

Trying to sign up for the uk version of the site, but im not getting an activation email, ive been waiting a week, and have had the email resent a hundred times, (not literally), id post there but well, i cant. Yes ive checked my spam folders etc.
imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: UK site

Post by imp522 »

UK site is completely different from this site.Only the name is shared. Nothing we can do to help.
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: UK site

Post by MagickalMemories »

If you read their posted rules, there's an email address to contact for a different issue. I'm certain you could get help by contacting it for this issue, as well:
Rule#3: Multiple User Accounts: One User Account Per Person, One Person Per User Account ONLY. EVER!
Having multiple accounts does not make one look like a trustworthy person. That is why it is forbidden. It makes you look like you're violating rule #1.

Furthermore, you may not share your Bartertown user account with anyone else. The only exception to this may occur with specific written administrative permission, and that's when a minor has an account and their parent or legal guardian is 'looking over their shoulder.' If you're a minor and your parent wants to see what you're doing here or post as you, have them contact me. I will require some manner of proof that they are who they say they are.

If you've forgotten your password, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Email admin@bartertownuk.com for a reset. Be prepared to prove that you are who you claim to be.
Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”