Confused? help please?

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Asmodai ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Confused? help please?

Post by Asmodai »

I posted a topic in the Warhammer forum and now that i have photos was going to attach them but the topic is locked and also says i can not post a new topic. I have been having trouble getting pics to responders so was hoping to be able to edit them in.
Have not been on much, I apologize for newbness.
Also have to do from phone as that is what i took photos with.
Just need help getting pictures out (i think 12 ish pics).

Thanks
(This Space For Rent)
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Confused? help please?

Post by pretre »

Your thread was locked because you bumped it (i.e. responded to the topic rather than editing)

You should be able to post another thread tomorrow night and then edit the pics in.

My suggestion is to host the pics on another service and PM the responders with them for now. I use dakkadakka.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

pretre's correct.
In the future, if you need to add to or edit your ads, you should use the "edit" button, rather than responding to them. Guidelines for when it's okay to respond to your ad are in the "Bartertown Rules" forum.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Asmodai ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Asmodai »

Ah did not know thanks for the tip. I uploaded them to google drive so links should be easier done from pc.

Another question can i also post in 40k as that is what i am looking for in trade or is it one thread period?
Thanks !!
(This Space For Rent)
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

As long as it's not only 40K bits that you're looking for.
If you're looking for complete models from any game system, you can cross-post your ad to every appropriate forum.

[Protip] That's in the rules, too. :) [/Protip]

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Asmodai ( 38 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Asmodai »

Yeah I have some Daemonhunters as well in pics so I went ahead and did a new post on 40k forum (and sent PM with new post link to prior responders).

Thanks again for help

I ended up linking to my google drive for the pics because some were to big to upload directly here.

*EDIT*

here is the post mentioned

[Admin edit - I looked at it. It qualifies for that forum. No linking to ads in non-trade forums - MM]
(This Space For Rent)

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”