Listing eBay user name

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Brian2112 ( 0 )
New Trader

Listing eBay user name

Post by Brian2112 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello.

So I get we can't link to sales on any other sites or eBay auctions. Are we allowed to list our eBay name in the sig line? I'm not linking to anything, it's just there if someone wants to reference my feedback profile.

Thanks,
Brian
If you are in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, I'm willing to meet to complete sale/trade to save on shipping time and costs. No house visits, only public locations. Thanks.

MagickalMemories ( 828 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Listing eBay user name

Post by MagickalMemories » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:37 pm

If you say something like, "I'm [enter ID here] on eBay. Check my references," that's fine. As long as you aren't linking to your profile there.
Also, just so you know... most traders here don't care what your eBay rep is. They'll judge you based on your rep here and here alone.

That's not to say you can't try to use it to help your trade partner's comfort level. I'm just warning you not to be surprised when they don't care.

Happy trading!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

kturock ( 566 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Listing eBay user name

Post by kturock » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:19 pm

You can list your Ebay auctions, in the auctions section.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”