how do i leave feedback?

For general questions, rule questions, trade advice, FAQ's, and other assistance-related matters. This forum is for Bartertown related questions/help ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Re: how do i leave feedback?

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

MagickalMemories wrote:The reference system here, which does not "hit" on Web searches, would just be one entry in a crowd of them if it pulled up.
My refs come up on the second page of a Google search for my name.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Well, SOB.
We're going to have to get that fixed.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Bahamut_Dragonlord ( 344 )
Resident Trader

Post by Bahamut_Dragonlord »

He is in Canada, the internet works different up there...
If I forget to post a reference for you, please let me know!
If you are not going to post a reference for me, please explain why, maybe I can fix it!
optimusprime14 ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by optimusprime14 »

Bahamut_Dragonlord wrote:He is in Canada, the internet works different up there...
It's true, out "google" search are really we just yell out the window of our igloo and a guy names Google answers back. The thing you always have the filter out is at the end of each hit he says "eh" It's kind of our version of a line break.

eh?
Last edited by optimusprime14 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Positive feedback I have left for but have not received any in return: Stephen, oldgamer56

If you didn't look at my location know that I am in Canada
Good advice for trading to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

optimusprime14 wrote:
Bahamut_Dragonlord wrote:He is in Canada, the internet works different up there...
It's true, out "google" search are really we just yell out the window of our igloo and a guy names Google answers back. The think you always have the filter out is at the end of each hit he says "eh" It's kind of our version of a line break.

eh?
Sound about right eh.
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
DenverZeppo ( 64 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DenverZeppo »

I had never done that, I mean used Google to search my screen name. I might need to start using different ones in different places now...

The first 10 or so pages (before I gave up looking) link you to my online life all over the place...
I am happy to send first if your rating and references warrant that.

People I owe refs to:
People who owe me refs: seththelost
oaflord ( 196 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by oaflord »

3eland wrote:
optimusprime14 wrote:
It's true, out "google" search are really we just yell out the window of our igloo and a guy names Google answers back. The think you always have the filter out is at the end of each hit he says "eh" It's kind of our version of a line break.

eh?
Sound about right eh.
I have no idea what you are talking aboot. Hosers, everyone of ya...

oAF
References owed to me: fhoenix, razley, MEversbergII
References owed by me: None.
MagickalMemories wrote:I think it was best said by Oaflord, with his 14 rating. Smart fella, there.
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaflord... You're a Dork! (Put THAT in your sig line!)
MagickalMemories wrote:Oaf... Yer still a flippin' idiot. Some things just don't change. :wink:
Magickalmemories wrote:That oaflord! He's one heck of a great guy!
MagickalMemories wrote:Oh, God, oAF! You did it. You drank it. Now, you're dooooooomed.
MagickalMemories wrote:No... it makes you a HERO! (in reference to me)
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Post by jason1977 »

I googled my real name. I am a AA jazz musician. If you ask the local police, another {my real name} robbed a dunkin donuts a few years ago.

When I leave feed back, I fill in the complete form. Hey someone here made it for a reason so I use it.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

MagickalMemories wrote:Very few people on this site -I only know of one- have real names that are so original that, if you Googled them, they're the only person who would come up.
Muhahahaha. I am one of those, basically my name only returns me. Two of the top three pics are me as well and the rest are things I posted or linked to, I believe.

Amusingly enough though, my screenname is so vague that you don't get anything related to me without some real work.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Have Questions? Need Help?”