Bartertown's 8th painting Contest - Voting Thread!

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

TWO VOTES! Please, vote for your favorite TWO models (10 days to vote)

Poll ended at Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 am

1) Possessed Chaos
15%
2) Eiryss
19%
3) Nemo
29%
4) Imotekh
No votes
5) SM captain
29%
6) Viktoria
8%

Total votes: 48

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Bartertown's 8th painting Contest - Voting Thread!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Here is the voting thread for the 8th Bartertown Painting Contest.
A Big Thanks to CMSheats for organizing it.

Why are you reading this? You should be looking at the pics below and voting for your favorites!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

8th BT Painting Contest Voting Thread!

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, here are the entries! Good luck everyone!

1) Possessed Chaos
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2) Eiryss
DSCN2248.jpg
DSCN2241.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CMSheats on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: 8th BT Painting Contest Voting Thread!

Post by CMSheats »

DSCN2252.jpg
3) Nemo
cmd.jpg
cmd2.jpg
cmd3.jpg
4) Imotekh
Waiting for pictures....

5) SM captain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CMSheats on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: 8th BT Painting Contest Voting Thread!

Post by CMSheats »

6) Viktoria
DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0213.jpg
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Bartertown's 8th painting Contest - Voting Thread!

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, forgot to put when the voting ends.

Voting for this contest ends on the 15th. Also, that's when registration for the next painting contest opens!(Will post new thread) Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok guys, last day of voting! If you haven't voted please do so! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are all still really close... so every vote counts! And pick your next model out, because registration for the 9th painting contest opens tomorrow! Thanks!

Chris
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

What's this... a tie???

That's it... who didn't vote?? :lol:

If the winners will be kind enough to pm me by friday (4/20), we can finalize each set of objectives.

.... and yes, I'll honor the first place award for BOTH winners.

8)
Rick
Last edited by BITZJUNKIE on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, well when I said that the voting had ended, then Nemo was in first by two votes I think..... I know he was in first though. But however you want to treat the tie is fine I guess. Just wanted to let you know that there was not a tie when it was supposed to have ended.

Chris
cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by cursedmydice »

I was watching the thread last night to see how things ended up at midnight and the actual tying vote came in at around 11:30 and since the polls werent closed i assumed it was still counting. I dont mind either way, im just happy to participate in the contest. Ill have to sit the next one out, ive got too much work to do but ill be back for more again :) Great job by everyone who submitted a mini, very nice paintjobs all around and i loved every model!
Looking for a someone to paint your army? Visit http://www.CMSheatspainting.com for details on all our commissions.

I trade in the US only unless your willing to pay full shipping with insurance.
Trades on a Retail for Retail Basis unless otherwise agreed to before hand.
Lower rating ships first on all trades, buyer pays first in all cash transactions.
Delivery confirmation will be used by me and will be asked of you.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

No worries in the slightest ;).

All the entries looked great and I'm just glad to be able to get some prizes to the winners. Thank you to all entrants and be sure to check out the new contests!

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

I was watching the thread last night to see how things ended up at midnight and the actual tying vote came in at around 11:30 and since the polls werent closed i assumed it was still counting.
@cursedmydice: Funny you mention that as I looked in about that time to to send off a couple pms and upload some pics. You gotta love the swing vote ;).

You'll be missed for the next one, but be sure to get back into the mix when you can.

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Haha, ok. Sorry, I thought that it didn't come in till later! So, I guess we do have a tie. How am I supposed to put who won then? I guess I will just post both names in the history. :-D

Chris
cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by cursedmydice »

BITZJUNKIE wrote: You'll be missed for the next one, but be sure to get back into the mix when you can.
Oh ill be back for sure, just have too many commisions to get started on which means no free time for the next week or so :)
Looking for a someone to paint your army? Visit http://www.CMSheatspainting.com for details on all our commissions.

Lower rating ships first on all trades, buyer pays first in all cash transactions.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, great! Glad to hear that you will be back. :wink: Are you thinking about doing the infantry or bigger model one? Thanks!

Chris
cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by cursedmydice »

Ill probly end up doing both again eventually, just gotta make sure and get some elves done before i can :orc_thumbs_up:

Return to “Bartertown Contests”