Voting Thread for the Sixth Painting Contest

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

Vote for ONE entry please.

Poll ended at Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 am

1 - Overlord
14%
2 - Caber Thrower
No votes
3 - Eldar Autarch
14%
4 - Pirate
5%
5 - Janissa Stonetide
67%

Total votes: 21

porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Voting Thread for the Sixth Painting Contest

Post by porkuslime »

This is the voting thread for the 6th Painting Contest. Entries are below.

One vote per member!
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Voting Thread for the Sixth Painting Contest

Post by CMSheats »

Thanks so much for this Pork. I will be posting the contest pics tomorrow morning. So keep your eye on this form, because pics are coming soon. Thanks!
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, here they are. Good luck guys! (The others are lower on the page)

1) Overlord - placeholder 1
Overlord01-SM.jpg
Overlord02-SM.jpg
Overlord03-SM.jpg
2) Caber Thrower - placeholder 2
CaberThrower.jpg

(Others a few posts down)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CMSheats on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
stokerd ( 360 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by stokerd »

Can we get this announced in the other forums like the last one was?
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

That is a good idea, that got a whole lot of people to vote. I will see what I can do. I also have fixed the name for Model 5.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Here are the rest of the models -

3) Eldar Autarch - placeholder 3
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
4) Pirate - placeholder 4
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0334.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

DSC_0331.JPG
5) Janissa Stonetide - placeholder 5
DSC00259-1.jpg
DSC00264-1.jpg
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Voting will be closed on Dec. 24. So get your vote in now! Thanks!

Chris
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

Poll has been edited. The votes that HAD been cast have, alas, been dropped. (Function of editing). Please revote if you already did.
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, thanks for voting people! You people who haven't voted still have till the 24th to vote. So please, if you haven't voted take a second and vote for which one you think is best.
Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, tonight at 12:00 the voting ends on the contest. We have a tie at second that needs to be broken before tonight. So if you haven't voted, please do so. Thanks!

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, well sense we did not break the tie, I am sorting out what to do with the sponsor. So after we figure out how the prizes are all going to work out with a tie, then I will announce the winners. Thanks!

Chris
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Well, IMO, one is FAR greater than the other and deserves it more.
Perhaps, should you do another of these, you can have people vote for their top 2.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, well have not heard back from the sponcer. Guess I can only wait. : ) Having two votes apiece would help alot with not having ties like this. Thanks M&M.

Chris
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok, prizes for the tie have been worked out. Here are the winners with their prizes.

!WINNER! 1st place - Lycane - $12

2nd place (1) - athelu - $5

2nd place (2) - CMSheats - $5

As we have two tied for second, we will not be having a prize for third place. Great job Lycane for winning the 6th Bartertown painting contest! BITZJUNKIE will be sending you guys your prizes via paypal, he is out of town at the moment and will be back on Saturday. (So you can get it then) Thanks again for everybody who participated in this contest. And a very special thanks to the mod that made this thread and added the poll. :-D

The 7th BT painting contest will be held mid to late January. I will post another thread with the rules, amount of entries, sponsor, and the like in a week or two.

Here is the BT painting contest winners and sponsors. (Only the painting contests that I have hosted)

5th Bartertown painting contest ---- gohkmkelvin ---------- Sponsor --- BITZJUNKIE
6th Bartertown painting contest ---- Lycane ----------------- Sponsor --- BITZJUNKIE

Return to “Bartertown Contests”