When is the next conversion contest?

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: When is the next conversion contest?

Post by CMSheats »

OK great. So im not the ONLY one who wants this to happen. Is there anybody who would like to participate in the contest if we can pull it together? Or really, anybody who would like to see this contest happen? Please post if you would like either.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Hmm well maybe your right m&m. But why do we have 700 views if nobody wants to be in or see this thing happen?
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

Maybe there are 700+ views because the post is over 6 months old.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok. I guess I will stop trying to get this thing going. Thanks everybody. Hope to see this thing happen in the future sometime. :)
bingbop2 ( 2 )
Trade Novice

Post by bingbop2 »

bummer read this to late to comment...
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

It's not to late man. Say what you like. If we can get enough people we might be able to make this work. We just need people interested. Thanks
No-One ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by No-One »

i'd be interested if we could find a redname/greenname interest in running the show
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Great! That makes four of us. Any body else want to take part? If we get enough people that should help in getting a redname/greenname. Thanks
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

I'd love to take part in this, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to, as the next thing I'll be converting is extremely expensive and I don't know when I'll be able to afford it lol.
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Well, I would love to do this to, but I can't head this and the painting contest. : ) Maybe I can get this going after the painting contest.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok guys, now that the painting contest is done, I was thinking about heading up a conversion contest. I am still planning on hosting the 9th BT painting contest, but thought that this would also be fun for BT members to have on the side. Is there anyone who would partake in this if I hosted it? Please post if you are at all interested in joining this, or would just like to see this happen. I will work out all the rules and stuff once I know if anyone is even interested in doing it. Thanks!

Chris
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I would be interested, depending on the parameters. I've got some conversion ideas in mind for my new Necron army, but I'm not going to spend my time converting something I cannot use.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

not sure, I might be interested, though. I have some projects lined up, and it might help me get them going.
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Great! Well, I would imagine that we would need at least 5 people to get this going. So that's a good start!

Chris
cursedmydice ( 106 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by cursedmydice »

ill give it a shot, count me in
Looking for a someone to paint your army? Visit http://www.CMSheatspainting.com for details on all our commissions.

I trade in the US only unless your willing to pay full shipping with insurance.
Trades on a Retail for Retail Basis unless otherwise agreed to before hand.
Lower rating ships first on all trades, buyer pays first in all cash transactions.
Delivery confirmation will be used by me and will be asked of you.

Return to “Bartertown Contests”