New Contest Details Revealed *contestant names revealed!*

Chop early, view often! Painting, Converting, and other neat things!

Moderator: Moderators

Forsaken Poptart ( 578 )
Millenium Trader

Re: New Contest Details Revealed *contestant names revealed!*

Post by Forsaken Poptart »

So, do we get to know the actual answer and exactly what happened when the contest is over? :D
Do I owe you a trade ref? Remind me- sometimes I forget!
Awaiting trade refs from: tristym, yazaran

If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours unless utterly incapable. Please do the same. Any offer I make stands for that long as well.
-Lower rating? You ship/pay first. Same goes for me.

'How Much for...?' messages will no longer be replied to at all. I've been nice about it, now I'm done.
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

Of course I'll be posting a final bit of info with the winners. I MIGHT also put up a little after story for how the resolution played out. Just in the interest of completing the story.

Now it's time for the staff to don our robes of office and debate who offers the best suggestions/solutions to the address the BTR. And, like I said at the start of all this, THERE IS NO CORRECT ANSWER. We will look at the entries and see who we feel best handled the situation. Hopefully I'll have some final results this coming Monday, but no promises as I want to get all the staff to give me input.

-HZ
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
Forsaken Poptart ( 578 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Forsaken Poptart »

Yeah- "answer" was a poor choice of words; I really meant any other details that were left out of the BTR thread.
Do I owe you a trade ref? Remind me- sometimes I forget!
Awaiting trade refs from: tristym, yazaran

If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours unless utterly incapable. Please do the same. Any offer I make stands for that long as well.
-Lower rating? You ship/pay first. Same goes for me.

'How Much for...?' messages will no longer be replied to at all. I've been nice about it, now I'm done.
bluemeenie ( 114 )
Expert Trader

Post by bluemeenie »

damn project.......

70 hour weeks killed this for me :(
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

oK.. It seems I was entered into the contest, but I never received any word to check here. I did receive a PM stating that my name was accepted for the contest, but that was it.
I was expecting more. I thoguht I'd have been told more. I thought I was dropped from the contest.
I guess I should have checked the contest forum.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

After reading the previously unread thread; I definately would've dropped out. December is the worst time for me to do anything on any form of time table. USPS is very busy then.

That being said, like Stavislav, I barely read anything in the contest section.
I was expecting more of a notice and at least an idea to check the contest section.

That being said, I don't have the patience to be a watchman; for the same reasons Stanislav stated.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
getupandgo ( 786 )
Expert Trader

Post by getupandgo »

kturock wrote:oK.. It seems I was entered into the contest, but I never received any word to check here. I did receive a PM stating that my name was accepted for the contest, but that was it.
I was expecting more. I thoguht I'd have been told more. I thought I was dropped from the contest.
I guess I should have checked the contest forum.
I'm in the same boat, I never got any word that there was anything going on other than I was initially accepted. Not sure I'd have been up for it either, honestly, but I don't generally check this area of the board regularly.
Always ship with delivery confirmation, I do the same.

Rating of less than 100 (or with no known traders)? You ship first (for trades and purchases), otherwise, we can ship simultaneously.

YOU must ship your package; not your wife, friend, lover, cousin, or dog. If you are not able to ship packages yourself, then please don't work out a deal with me.

Return to “Bartertown Contests”