Good trade with terrytate

Should probably use The trade reference system (ITL) but if you want to post something else, do it here.

Moderator: Moderators

LordofRuin ( 26 )
Journeyman Trader

Good trade with terrytate

Post by LordofRuin »

Had a great trade with user terrytate . Would def recommend for further trades.
In the end it isn't the years in your life that count, it's the life in those years.
TerryTate ( 0 )
Apprentice Trader

Re: Good trade with terrytate

Post by TerryTate »

Took me a while, but now i believe it's time to respond to this:

In general, i would say my trade partner had good intentions, but the way everything worked out is not what i expected.

We traded a Konrad Curze model + Sevatar for 3 NiB Quad Guns (92 GBP for 90 GBP). I traded some new in box stuff for a minor more retail worth assembled and painted to a tabletop standard. Since it was build, i asked if it was legit FW, which he assured me it is. When the stuff arrived at my customs authority, i had to open the paket: First of all, the models were damaged (Sevatars helmet wings are broken off and lost, as is his knive, Chainglaive was broken but i could fix it). On Curzes model the claws are lost, also one of the dead marines doesn't had his arm. Problem was, even so i was assured it was legit FW, it was a recast, which my customs noticed and told me that it violated the intellectual property of Games Workshop/Forgeworld. In the end, i lost the Curze model. LordofRuin told me he would make sure to compensate me, but in the end, he told me he only paid 30 canadian $ for Curze (so you should expect it to be a recast for that price), and paid me 60 canadian Dollar (so around half the retail for Curze).

After all, i can say he tried to make up for his mistake, but i have to say: Horrible packing (models were damaged and parts are missing), assured me i would trade for legit Items (even so he couldn't say for sure), compensation was not what i expected, but at least i got one. Can't say he is a bad guy, but this trade left me with some headaches.
I really enjoy people who are responding. Also pls make no false claims about your models. Do not tell me I am buying legit FW when you purchased your models 2nd or 3rd hand and don't know where they are from, be honest and say you do not know and send me pics so i can see for myself.

Return to “Good Trader Misc Information”