Good New Trader: Guardian1

Should probably use The trade reference system (ITL) but if you want to post something else, do it here.

Moderator: Moderators

vurumai ( 458 )
Resident Trader

Good New Trader: Guardian1

Post by vurumai »

I left this guy some good feedback but I really want to go all out for a new trader that may need a word or two said on his behalf.

Mario (Guardian1), a trader with 0 reputation, messaged me in reply to a mini wanted post I had up. Initially I was skeptical of a new trader but he started out with clear communication saying that he had the mini that I wanted. He offered a reasonable price right out of the gate. I agreed and we arranged payment. After my prompt payment, he posted tracking within 24 hours.

It became evident through the course of the trade that he was not in the US. He wasn't even on my continent. I, like many BTers, have been really burned by international trades and am wary of them. If he had told me that he was in Europe at the start of things, I might have not accepted, but we had already agreed. I advised him to update his location so that other BTers would know where he was up front, and he was grateful for the information.

My mini arrived as promised, intact, well packaged and in less time than the usual eternity it takes for international trades to come through.

I guess what I am saying is that many of us would think twice about dealing with a trader with lop rep and international, but this guy is a class act. Trade with confidence and give this guy a chance.
1. Every PM deserves a timely response.
2. Everyone has a busy life but anyone should be able to respond to a PM within 24 hours.
3. Lowest rating ships or pays first unless specifically otherwise arranged.
4. Lowest rating leaves Reference first.
5. No international deals unless agreed to explicitly in PM.
6. Everything ships with tracking. Items of sufficient value should be insured by the shipper.
Guardian1 ( 10 )
New Trader

Re: Good New Trader: Guardian1

Post by Guardian1 »

Thanks a lot! You are very kind!
vurumai ( 458 )
Resident Trader

Post by vurumai »

No problem buddy. I know how hard it can be to get established here and more so for people outside of the US, Canada and UK. I had a really great time trading with you. Have you had challenges trading with people internationally?
2. Everyone has a busy life but anyone should be able to respond to a PM within 24 hours.
6. Everything ships with tracking. Items of sufficient value should be insured by the shipper.
Guardian1 ( 10 )
New Trader

Post by Guardian1 »

Its challenging to always be the one to send first and hope everything will be fine on the other end.
So far I have not been burned, although I am having two pending(incoming) transactions. So wish me luck for everything to go well! :mrgreen:
vurumai ( 458 )
Resident Trader

Post by vurumai »

It is difficult to negotiate, but sometimes you can get people to send at the same time. That might also reduce the long lapse in time waiting for things to cross the ocean. I'll trade with you any time and we'll get your refs higher.

Return to “Good Trader Misc Information”