H: D&D 5th Edition Lot - PHB, DMG, XGtE, Screen, Cards W: $$, Board Games, RPGs, RC Cars, Video Card

Moderator: Moderators

CypherIsGod ( 226 )
Resident Trader

H: D&D 5th Edition Lot - PHB, DMG, XGtE, Screen, Cards W: $$, Board Games, RPGs, RC Cars, Video Card

Post by CypherIsGod » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:17 am

Hi all.

I have a lot of Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition items. All are in New or Like New condition.
One blank card from the Cleric Deck was used to write a spell. The Xanathar's Guide and cards were looked through. The Player's Handbook was used several time. Other than that, everything is new.

Player's Handbook
Dungeon Master's Guide
Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Dungeon Master's Screen Reincarnated
Monster Cards Challenge 0-5
Monster Cards Challenge 6-16
Spellbook Cards: Druid
Spellbook Cards: Arcane
Spellbook Cards: Cleric
Spellbook Cards: Bard
Spellbook Cards: Ranger
Spellbook Cards: Martial Powers & Races
Spellbook Cards: Xanathar's Guide to Everything

Wants

$$$ - PayPal or money order is always welcome

Board Games - I have lots but also want lots so try me
My profile on BGG so you can have an idea of what games I have or may want. Please note my wants list is certainly not complete, so feel free to make board game trade offers even if it is not on the wants list.
https://boardgamegeek.com/user/csardone

Champions RPG
Star Wars FFG RPGs
WEG D6 Star Wars RPG
Traveller 2nd Edition

Video card for computer (Nothing super old, but I am also not expecting a 2080ti)

RC Cars

Rock Band Guitar for Xbox

Thanks everyone.
Please do not agree to a trade with me unless you know for sure that you actually want it to happen! If you think that makes me a jerk, feel free to NOT TRADE WITH ME!
Did you grow up on comics from the 80s? So did we. We're creating a comic book that has the "coolness" of modern books, with the style of those books we loved in the 80s/90s. Check it out: www.brassfalcon.com

CypherIsGod ( 226 )
Resident Trader

Re: H: D&D 5th Edition Lot - PHB, DMG, XGtE, Screen, Cards W: $$, Board Games, RPGs, RC Cars, Video Card

Post by CypherIsGod » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Updated original post with link to my BGG profile so you can see my wants list and the games I own. I figured this may make things much easier. Thank you.
Please do not agree to a trade with me unless you know for sure that you actually want it to happen! If you think that makes me a jerk, feel free to NOT TRADE WITH ME!
Did you grow up on comics from the 80s? So did we. We're creating a comic book that has the "coolness" of modern books, with the style of those books we loved in the 80s/90s. Check it out: www.brassfalcon.com

Lord Cedric ( 270 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: H: D&D 5th Edition Lot - PHB, DMG, XGtE, Screen, Cards W: $$, Board Games, RPGs, RC Cars, Video Card

Post by Lord Cedric » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:29 pm

PM'd! :-)
Army's Collected:

Bretonnia (6000+), Dwarfs (4000+), High Elves (12,000+), Dark Elves (4000+), Wood Elves (4500+), Skaven (5000+), Orcs & Goblins (6000+), Empire (4000+), Ogre Kingdoms (4000+), Lizardmen (6000+), Vampire Counts (4000+), Tomb Kings (4000+), Chaos Warriors (4000+), Daemons (4000+), Beastmen (4000+)

"....And yes! I play them all too." :-D

Return to “Role Playing Games Haves & Wants”