H: $$$ W: YOUR ARMIES / COLLECTIONS

Only Mindtaker Miniatures Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

H: $$$ W: YOUR ARMIES / COLLECTIONS

Post by pretre »

Mindtaker Miniatures is a buyer/seller of wargaming and roleplaying items.

We sell on Ordo Fanaticus, Bartertown, Dakkadakka, Facebook and eBay.

Have a large lot of miniatures that you want to get rid of? We do both consignment and outright purchase, depending on your comfort level and need for immediate cash.

- Outright purchase. We buy your games/miniatures for cash at approximately 25% of retail price and resell them. We don't do this with everything because not everything sells. Pro: You get immediate cash. Con: You get less of that immediate cash.

- Consignment. We sell your stuff for you and take a 25% cut of any sales. We will generally do this with any item. Pro: More money for you. Con: Takes longer to get that money.

If you're interested, let me know. I'm always looking for more inventory/consignments.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “Mindtaker Miniatures”