New user? Post here ONCE ONLY to send PMs & post messages

New Users must post here to prove they aren't a spam bot! DO NOT START NEW THREADS!

Moderator: Moderators

cyrogeddon ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: New user? Post here in order to send PMs and post messag

Post by cyrogeddon »

I am not a robot
frankcastle ( 14 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by frankcastle »

Hi,

New to this forum, old to forums.

Played 40K back in the rogue trader days.... recently got back into 6th edition chaos marines.

Along the way discovered Warmachine.

Currently just enjoying modelling but will eventually want to look for games to play once I feel I have painted an army to table standards.

Please unlock PM for me.
randomone ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by randomone »

Hello my name is Ed. I was registered before 2013 but can't seem to send more than one PM before getting the rest locked out. Hopefully, posting here will help.

I am an avid gamer and collector. Mostly interested in RPGs but enjoy skirmish miniatures and boardgames in that order. I've made one trade here so far and it worked out really well. Looking to do more trading or buying.

Thanks and later days,

Ed
Journeyboy ( 4 )
New Trader

Post by Journeyboy »

Hey, I'm Andrew and I'm looking for Necron pieces.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

randomone wrote:Hello my name is Ed. I was registered before 2013 but can't seem to send more than one PM before getting the rest locked out. Hopefully, posting here will help.

I am an avid gamer and collector. Mostly interested in RPGs but enjoy skirmish miniatures and boardgames in that order. I've made one trade here so far and it worked out really well. Looking to do more trading or buying.

Thanks and later days,

Ed
The 2 are unrelated.
Post the problem you're having in the "Need Help" forum, and a staff member will help you out with it.
Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Jeff_Worley ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Jeff_Worley »

My name is jeff, just looking to post some ads.
sans4832 ( 42 )
New Trader

Post by sans4832 »

I'm Matt. Hopefully I'll lighten some people's plastic burdens.
TheArmoredRock ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by TheArmoredRock »

Greetings everyone.

My name is Corey L. Family and I all play Warhammer Fantasy, I have played 40k in the past and am looking to get back into it. Son and I also play bloodbowl and x-wing now. Been a long time tabletop gamer. Local store buddies pointed me to this website to help with some trading of stuff. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Please approve me for posting and PMing. Thank you for your attention.
Bithlord ( 6 )
New Trader

Post by Bithlord »

Hi, my name is Stephen, and I'm form SE Michigan. I'm just getting into Warmachine, and looking to buy some models off people who no longer want them. Maybe eventually it'll go the other way around, but we'll wait for that new game lustre to wear off before we enter that area.

--Stephen
Ghost72 ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Post by Ghost72 »

Hello,

Heard about this site from a friend and thought I should check it out. Seems pretty fantastic. Hope to do some trading soon!
Maerada ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Maerada »

Hi my name is Ariell and I'm from SE Michigan. I'm just getting into Warmachine and looking to get more models as battle box games are starting to get a bit dull. (Plus I would like more ways to crush Bithlord's armies as he's my main adversary being we are married :-p).
Ghost72 ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Post by Ghost72 »

Maerada wrote:Hi my name is Ariell and I'm from SE Michigan. I'm just getting into Warmachine and looking to get more models as battle box games are starting to get a bit dull. (Plus I would like more ways to crush Bithlord's armies as he's my main adversary being we are married :-p).
Hey I saw your post and you are doing well to do your trades here. I just found out about this site recently and I wished I had looked here first before I had heavily invested when I first started Warmachine. Would have saved me quite a bit of money.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Bithlord wrote:Hi, my name is Stephen, and I'm form SE Michigan. I'm just getting into Warmachine, and looking to buy some models off people who no longer want them. Maybe eventually it'll go the other way around, but we'll wait for that new game lustre to wear off before we enter that area.

--Stephen
Maerada wrote:Hi my name is Ariell and I'm from SE Michigan. I'm just getting into Warmachine and looking to get more models as battle box games are starting to get a bit dull. (Plus I would like more ways to crush Bithlord's armies as he's my main adversary being we are married :-p).
First, and most importantly, welcome to the site. I'm rather jealous. LOL

That said, please keep in mind that you two can NOT leave references for each other or use each other's accounts.
I'm presuming you knew the second part already, since you have separate accounts... but better safe than sorry.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Nse00 ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Nse00 »

Hi my name is Nick. I've been gaming for close to 20 years now, I started with magic the gathering and battletech. I've played just about every kind of wargame there is but right now I'm into infinity and mercs minis. I joined bartertown because the guys on the infinity forums said that you can find some pretty good deals on here.
AureSilvershield ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by AureSilvershield »

Hi, I started playing Warmachine/Hordes here in DC a couple of months ago and was referred here to expand my army (and maybe pick up some new stuff). Looking forward to trading here.

Return to “New User Forum”