New user? Post here ONCE ONLY to send PMs & post messages

New Users must post here to prove they aren't a spam bot! DO NOT START NEW THREADS!

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: New user? Post here in order to send PMs and post messag

Post by MagickalMemories »

Golz wrote:Hey guys,

Posting to get access to send PMs.

I'm a fairly new fantasy player. Have already done a couple trades through Golz. Looking forward to doing a lot more. =)

Raie
Dude... You've been here. like, 6 months. You already have all the access you need.
You probably should have read what this forum is for.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Mech81 ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Mech81 »

Glad to find this community. On the hunt for Infinity. I have some Hordes, Skorne, Circle and Legion that can go.

All the best.
The_collector ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by The_collector »

My name is Tyler, I play warmahordes and I would like to begin trading.
Sorry, the brothel's full.
The_collector ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by The_collector »

My name is Tyler, I play warmachine and hordes, and I would like to start bargain hunting.
Sorry, the brothel's full.
Fulcrum ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by Fulcrum »

Ahh finally this is how I send PMS:)
16 year vet of 40k. Quit & restarted several times. Dabbled in other wargames & card games. Live in paradise.
skywatcher ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by skywatcher »

skywatcher wrote:Hi, my name is Trevor and I just joined the site. Looking for some misc miniatures to expand my small collection. I mostly play some of the older GW games, minus 40k & fantasy. Thanks.
Looks like I made a post before I was approved through this forum thread. Anyway to approve a post I had already made? My profile says I have made 2 posts, but when I click "view your posts" it only shows one (the one in this thread).
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

skywatcher wrote:
skywatcher wrote:Hi, my name is Trevor and I just joined the site. Looking for some misc miniatures to expand my small collection. I mostly play some of the older GW games, minus 40k & fantasy. Thanks.
Looks like I made a post before I was approved through this forum thread. Anyway to approve a post I had already made? My profile says I have made 2 posts, but when I click "view your posts" it only shows one (the one in this thread).
Doesn't matter--you're all good.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary
FoulFoot ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by FoulFoot »

Hi -- Scott here. I run a D&D collectibles website, The Acaeum, which has quite a few members who collect and trade miniatures. I'll be sure to point them in this direction!

Scott
Raaln ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Raaln »

Hey hey. I play warmachine and am looking to get into Hordes.
Sickle41 ( 8 )
New Trader

Post by Sickle41 »

Hello I'm Daniel and I am interested in buying and selling GW stuff. I also have some hordes and Warmachine that I am looking to trade or sell. If an Admin could let me in I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank You
Neoronin ( 0 )
New Trader

Hello everyone

Post by Neoronin »

So, it's my understanding that in order to post potential trades, I should post here to introduce myself.

Alot of this info can be seen in my profile (which I actually updated before posting, crazy, right?) but...

I'm a regular guy. I work in a hospital as an RNFA (Registered Nurse First Assistant) and I love it.

My regular games are Warmachine and Hordes, and I have a fantastic FLGS with and active meta. My FLGS also runs a successful online retailer and podcast (neither of which I'll mention here w/o a OM from the Admins stating it would be okay to do so...)

I have 5 sons, four of them game with me, I think it's a great way to spend time with them, and also to teach them about sportmanship and fun. My lovely wife tolerates our gaming habit.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you folks and trading some stuff!

My integrity has always been very important to me, so I will always strive for complete transparency in any transaction I complete with you!

Thanks,
Rich
aka Neoronin
***1 Peter 2:24***
Warmachine - I currently play Dirty Swans.
Hordes - I dabble
Infinity - Yu Jing (JSA) and Aleph
rthomasbrown ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by rthomasbrown »

Hello, I used to be on the board as fattoad, but that was long enough ago the account seems to have been deleted. I have some Warhammer Chaos Warrior stuff looking for a home, so I figured it was a god time to come back.
arizona ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by arizona »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Chad. I've been gaming for almost 20 years now, mostly GW and PP games. I've dabbled in Malifaux and various boardgames. My all time favorite games are Epic Armageddon (before the silly expansion ruined the game) and Warmaster Historical. The new hotness is Infinity. A PanO force is in the works. I'm working to expand my Hordes Circle army.

Thanks,
Chad
Xgenengine ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by Xgenengine »

Obviously, posting to gain PM access and suchforth ...interests include 40K, Infinity and Confrontation

thanks in advance ....
darnedwaffels ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by darnedwaffels »

Hello Bartertown.

A bit about me. I don't do much playing of any of the games I collect. But I do enjoy collecting and painting, and soon hope to do some playing. I have been around the war games for about 5 or 6years but only got involved into it about a year ago with warmaHordes and Trollbloods. I have started to expand with the addition of a few LoE, Cygnar, and Skorne. Well enough about let get the barter on...

Return to “New User Forum”