Games, Mini's, & pieces everywhere...

Only Gamechef's Ltd. Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
Jailbirdy ( 12 )
Journeyman Trader

Games, Mini's, & pieces everywhere...

Post by Jailbirdy »

Okay, We have had a lot of people asking and will try to narrow some catagories of what we have a lot of. Here goes:

WOW cards & Dark Portal sealed boxes
40k mini's, all types, some painted, some not, mostly from the 80's and 90's
Mayfair games - New and Sealed - offering some great deals and discounts here on games like Xanth & Quo Vadis
Privateer Press - Lots of Mini's, some painted. Former Press Gangers from the original game start, so may have items related to steam punk also
Video games, lots of original Xbox titles.
Spellfire cards - was a playtester, still have an abundance of these, dont ask. lol
Terrain - I cannot begin to count the pieces - just ask, I may have something or I come across it daily.
Mageknight - they still make great 4th of July fodder for your pyrotechnics display :)
D&D Miniatures - lots of figures, I also have some old Ral Partha and other misc fantasy
Star Wars Miniatures - I haven't begun to list these. I have the ships and the figures both.

If you are looking for something specific, just drop me a message and I will see if we have it. We do carry some new stuff but it sells to fast locally to post here usually. Shipping has become a major expense in online sales and we try to limit the shipping costs to actual charges. If we don't have an item, we may be able to tell you who does.

Well, hope that answers some questions in bulk. Sorry for the Holiday absence, but we had a busy Season. Hope you had a Great New Years and look forward to working with you again this year!

Jeff

Return to “Gamechefs Ltd. - Games & Collectibles”