Anyone Interested in a 3d Printer? Elegoo Mars Pro $400

A place for stuff that is cross-genre. Paint, tools, carrying cases, modelling supplies, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

darkchampion ( 492 )
Millenium Trader

Anyone Interested in a 3d Printer? Elegoo Mars Pro $400

Post by darkchampion » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:51 am

Hello, I have a Elegoo Mars Pro 3d Printer. It is the My Mini Factory Edition. I also have a curing box, resin, and a few tools. I'm selling it all. I've given things a shot, and it's just not for me. I wanted to love it

Listing includes:
Elegoo Mars Pro Tabletop Edition
ELEGOO Mercury Curing Machine

ELEGOO 500g Photopolymer Resin Grey (unopened)
ELEGOO Water Washable Resin 1000g Black (almost empty)
masks
unopened package of gloves
tools for using printer

Heck, I'll include all the print files I have downloaded, and bought from patron or other sources. Just bring a USB/hard drive with about 70GB of free space. And if you want the table I have used I'll sell that for $100. I bought it new, a week ago for $130. *I can't ship the table* LOL

I also still have the boxes for EVERYTHING!

** I am only asking $400. It will need new film for the tray **

I prefer to sell this locally. As shipping it might be costly. It would take 2-3 boxes. As the Printer has a HUGE box, and the other items may be able to ship together, but I'd be weary of shipping the Resin with other products.

I of course have pics, and will show them. And I am willing to haggle a little. But I don't really want to do any trades.
I follow the idea LOWER references ships/pays first. It keeps things safer for anyone, as I would never desire to have to start over again. Nor would I want to loose the trust of any fellow gamers. That is how I ended up with my reference collection! I always follow through with my deal!

Return to “Hobby Supplies Haves & Wants”