Weekly Update 9/9/11

Only Redmodelling Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
redfinger ( 76 )
Journeyman Trader

Weekly Update 9/9/11

Post by redfinger »

Another Friday, another update!!

This week we have more Malifaux, a completed Blood Bowl team, and more progress made on the 120mm Marine!!!

http://redmodeling.blogspot.com/

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Weekly Update 9/9/11

Post by CMSheats »

:shocked: :shocked: That is one crazy awesome guy you got there ..... that is really all I can say.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Nice gray work.
What are the spheres going to be? Balls, I presume?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Lord Chompy Bits is a Neverborn manifestation of a small child named the Dreamer, so I would assume the base kind of links the two as an orphanage type setting.

Very nicely done Ashton!
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
redfinger ( 76 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by redfinger »

Stanislav wrote:Lord Chompy Bits is a Neverborn manifestation of a small child named the Dreamer, so I would assume the base kind of links the two as an orphanage type setting.

Very nicely done Ashton!

Yup you nailed it, the whole army is being based as if it was a child's play room, there is one base with a scratch built train and track, lots of ball's and blocks, an electronic race car track...it should look nice when done.

Ashton

Return to “Redmodelling Painting and Converting”