More Bad A$$ conversions!

Only Redmodelling Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
redfinger ( 76 )
Journeyman Trader

More Bad A$$ conversions!

Post by redfinger »

Here is another installment in my tribute to the humble tactical marine. The effort in the chapter build is to make each model unique in some way, pose, way of holding weapon, what ever....and especially getting rid of that damned space marine two-step pose "lean to the left....lean to the right" I will eventually build the entire 5th company, but right now I am working on a 2k list.

Enjoy!

First up, the fella to lead them all in battle, my take on Captain Khrusaor, accoarding to the B&C Libraium he is the current captain of the 5th, it is not mentioned if that is pre or post the "Ultrmarines" movie

Next up is my Chaplain, according to the Lexicanum Chaplain Carnak was at one point the Chaplain assigned to the, 5th, so that is who this guy is. I purposefully kept his garb simple, I dont imagine that the Fist's would be ones for pomp and image, so I wanted a simple more "priestly" look for this guy, hence the staff in place of a mace, and the simple robe.

Next up is the Company Champion for my Command Squad. Here I did want to bring a little bit of bling and that is why I went with the GK helmet, I think it fits nicely. Also, this guy has to scream 'Bad A$$" and I am sorry, but the current company champion model just does'nt do it for me. What better way is there to say that "I am a bad a$$" than to be wielding 2! swords? The Grey Knight shield serves the purpose of the combat shield, I went more of a buckler approach, and he has a bolt pistol in a holster on his hip, there he is WYSIWYG....

Lastly, here is just a few more Tacticals that have joined the ranks, a Sergeant, and his 3 tactical brothers, nothing special, just "Bad A$$" poses!

Enjoy!

Was going for kind of a "modern soldier" pose on this one, tried to reposition the arms to hold the bolter like the boys in the field currently do...

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: More Bad A$$ conversions!

Post by CMSheats »

Wow that's amazing! I like the one with the double swords. And the one standing and shooting on the wall the best.
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine

Return to “Redmodelling Painting and Converting”