Searching is currently broken.

We're aware that most searches result in a 504 Gateway Timeout error.

We are currently working with our host and the phpBB community to find a fix. Follow along, here.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes many of you, and we will update the thread linked when we have more information.

Thanks,
Plarz

Doomtown CCG

An area to talk about CCGs, Board Games, Dice.. anything NON Miniatures or RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

dwgroves ( 44 )
Journeyman Trader

Doomtown CCG

Post by dwgroves » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:17 am

Anyone know anything about Doomtown CCG? Ive never heard or seen it before but have the possibility of trading for a decent amount of the decks.
Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'

http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/

kturock ( 566 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Doomtown CCG

Post by kturock » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:20 pm

What do you want to know?
I had alot, about 4k, of cards. I collected and played from release to cancelation. I even demo'd the game before release.

It's a fun game, for 2 or more players.
The mechanic is a bit different than other ccg's.

You really need the faq's and errata to play. Like most ccg's, new cards caused new stategies & questions.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

dwgroves ( 44 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by dwgroves » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Basically you said enough when you siad it was cancelled. There is a trade I have goin on and the other party has several boxes of decks from a few releases, and i was just wondering in general terms of the game but since its cancelled, thats good enough for me.
Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'

http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/

kturock ( 566 )

Post by kturock » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 pm

it's been cancelled for several years.
the last release was an all in one set. the box contained 1 of every card of the set.
all of the starters, for each faction, contained almost the exact same cards. there were only a few random rares in the box.

it was a fun game and if you liked deadlands the RPG, you'd like doomtown.

part of the story/fiction/fluff from the rpg was dictated by the faction that one tournaments. a couple of the cards were actaully ccg tournament players.
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

martgame ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by martgame » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:51 am

:'( 8)

kturock ( 566 )

Post by kturock » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:04 pm

The LCG is available at various online stores; some discounted.
Shane just announced that the game has returned to PEG and I believe there is a KS started or starting for another expansion.

Return to “Card, Board, and all other gaming”