Tamurkhan Nurgle Rot Knights

Talk about all GW fantasy here

Moderator: Moderators

eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Tamurkhan Nurgle Rot Knights

Post by eman1_2 »

OK, I want to build a unit of these guys. 50mm bases (monstrous cavalry). I do plan on buying the Forgeworld character that goes with them.

Any ideas out there on converting them up? I don't like the plague toads - too much cutting / greenstuff for me, and the knight looks sort of silly on its back. The older nurgle beasts are too small to put a knight on, and it does not look like the new nurgle beast is knight friendly, either. Google turns up nothing. the Nurgle lord guy look good, but I won't spend $50 a dude on a cav unit.

I do not mind using a non-gw mount for the knights, but would like to keep GW chaos knights on them.

So, any ideas for a bulky, nurgly mount that would look OK on a 50mm base? zombie horse, bear, lion? Diseased animal?
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
WilsonUndead ( 40 )
BTown Regular

Re: Tamurkhan Nurgle Rot Knights

Post by WilsonUndead »

You might not want to go this direction, but I'm about to start a Nurgle WoC and I'm planning on turning some skullcrsuhers into nurgle units. I've seen nurgle-fied juggs they look pretty awesome, just need to remove khorne symbols and whatnot and nurgle it up. They would look pretty bad ass. That's what I plan on doing anyways.
Bears would look cool, although not too nurgly, Scibor I'm pretty sure has a bunch of bear mounts.
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

I've seen the green skull crushers, too. Don't look too nurgle to me, but might be the easiest way to go.
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

Post by MEDEVL »

The old GorkaMorka Mutie Riders had mounts that I've seen used for Nurgle Knights.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... nywmlv5jOq
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
Adunaphel ( 810 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Adunaphel »

I used to have those mutie "horses" and they would work PERFECT for Nurgle Knights.
I was going to use them as traitor guard riders.
As I have moved away from GW, I got rid of those and a lot of other smaller projects.

They would be great though, if you can find them (at a reasonable price).

Karl
My Bartertown References.

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."

Return to “The Olde Worlde”