O&G and OK questions

Talk about all GW fantasy here

Moderator: Moderators

warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

O&G and OK questions

Post by warlordgarou »

I'm working on putting together a wishlist/order for my O&G and OK armies, and I ran into a slight snag. I don't have either new army book (yet - those are tops of the list, but I only want to pay S&H once), and I need to know (ballpark) points cost for the Araknarok and OK Bulls. It doesn't need to be exact - a 50pt range for Araknarok would be great, and if bulls are essentially the same as they were in the previous book, that works too.

Hopefully, it's obvious that I don't want a stat line or anything, just some general guidance for placing an order.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: O&G and OK questions

Post by kturock »

I gather you don't have the Army Builder program.

It's a great resource for things like this besides creating forces and keeping inventories.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Post by warlordgarou »

No, I have an old edition, and just haven't updated yet. I mostly play Warmachine/Hordes, and I've gotten very used to ibodger - which is free, so when given a choice between buying a new edition of AB and another unit - I tend toward the new shineys.
alienated_one ( 294 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by alienated_one »

Bulls dont exist anymore. They've been converted to standard ogres. I'm not sure what the rules are around here regarding stats.
Alienated_One's Rules:
1. Lower Rating Ships first, unless we agree otherwise.
2. I will answer any PMs that are sent to me, I would appreciate it if you answered my PMs, even with a simple no.

Tip:
If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
warlordgarou ( 248 )
Millenium Trader

Post by warlordgarou »

Thanks. I have enough of an answer for my Ogres - looks like I have room for another unit or two than I thought. Still torn - more Ogres, or giant spider? (Eventually, it will be both, and more rats besides, but priorities, priorities.)

Return to “The Olde Worlde”